08 | Fight

~~~~~~~~Krishnan~~~~~~~

Its been a month since I am married to Anjana. We are staying in the other flat that is in 4th floor of the same apartment. Its a resale house that we have bought. My parents were staying in 5th floor. 

The renovation of it was supposed to get completed before our marriage but it got delayed and completed after 1 month of our marriage. 

Anjana is truly a nice girl and so do her parents. Our current house in 5th floor is a 2bhk flat. My brother occupies one room with his wife and kid. The other room was shared by my parents and myself. 

Now that I am married, my parents allocated this room and they slept on the living room. Anjana denied us living in the same room and suggested my parents to use the cot.

How much ever my parents convinced, she did not agree due to their back pain and knee pain. Left with no option they agreed as she was more adamant on that. 

We are not in a hurry to move closer. Anyway its just a matter of month. Then we would go to our new house. 

In the middle for 2 days or so , we stayed in Anjana's house for maruveedu. We went for our honeymoon to kulu manali for a week. 

Myself and Anjana get together well. We shared lot of things with each other and found common interests. We have not explicitly spoken anything about our physical relationship nor made moves yet. Not even a shared a kiss for that matter. 

And the honeymoon was like a vacation for us to enjoy different places. Moreover, I don't like the idea of consummating at a foreign place like hotel, considering the safety of Anjana. Even if it is a well renowned five star hotel, I am wary of the hidden cameras and things like that. 

Our consummation would happen only in our bedroom not anywhere else. And it would happen naturally, when we both feel that desire. 

Even after going to our new house in the 4th floor, Anjana spends most of her time in the other house in 5th floor.  We retire to our house only at night. Our lunch, dinner , everything happens in the other house. Sometimes the other case.. where everyone comes to 4th floor.

Anjana made the house lively with her non stop talks. She is the big entertainer of our house. A best character to entertain my nephew to make him avoid watching phone or tv.

I came out of my room, hearing a very bad high pitch voice. If I say that to Anjana, she would start with her rants. So better I don't say it. I don't know how my nephew is attracted to her actions and songs. 

But seriously when compared to the tamil rhymes in the youtube channels, she performs better. I sat with my coffee on the sofa, witnessing the hurdles my sister in law and Anjana was facing to make my nephew eat his food. 

Seriously, before marriage, it was very difficult to make him eat. All our food timings and other activities, got delayed. My sister in law came with her son from her house 2 months before our marriage. 

My nephew is very trouble maker when it comes to food. Everytime, we have to do something to make him eat. I was literally bored of hearing all the rhymes in infobells, chuchu tv, cocomelon... 

I did not even get time to watch any match or movies.. Can't blame when you have a toddler at your house. 

But after Anjana's arrival, things changed. She talks non stop. She performs dance and other forms of entertainment diverting his gaze. That made it easier for my SIL to make him eat food. 

But my nephew, a clever one has got used to it. He now dodges food. He watches with amusement  when Anjana dances or sings but would not eat. Kids.. are difficult to handle.