07 | Married

~~~~~~~~~~Krishnan~~~~~~~

We are now in our reception giving different poses to the photographers. Anjana was throwing me cold shoulders from the morning. 

Can you believe that chatter box has not spoken a single word with me for the past 2 weeks? Oh.. Don't mistake. She did not talk only with me. With others she was talking. 

ammani pesama normal ah irundhuta ulagam ennardhu? ( if she remains silent , what will happen to the world?)

That 's because of me. One day I was actually very much tired and irritated with my office work. She made a call and was talking continuously, which irritated me.

It went in to a little argument and I shouted at her for her non stop talks. From then on she refrained talking with me. 2 days later, I dialed her but she did not pick the call. I messaged her but she did not reply.

I then made call to Deva and spoke with her. But she did not talk properly with me and gave one word answers. 

I remembered Deva telling me that Anjana is a very sensitive person in certain matters. 

Seriously this past 2 months, I have got accustomed to her rantings. Now that she is behaving differently without talking with me is not making me feel good. 

I agree that I made a mistake by shouting at her and I apologized as well. I am a normal human being.. and would get angry.. I cannot be always listening to her.. Sometimes she has to understand what is the mood of others and talk.

If I ever say anything, then all the women would form a union and start lashing out at me for hurting her , not understanding her .etc.. etc..  Everywhere they have a union for women. Do they ever have a union for men? 

I am planning to create one in future. 

uff..oh god..  still , I don't like this side of Anjana not talking with me. 

To the present, we were given juice as we were tired and the photographers were taking rest. 

"ei.. Anjaa.. won't you talk with me?"

no response.

"Sorry di.. "

no response. She did not reply.. We drank the juice.

"pcch.. Anjaa..  why are you doing like this di? talk with me"

"sir .. can you look at the camera?" the photographer shouted. 

"ada en da.. ivanunga thola thanga mudila." (sss.. these guys are torturing) I murmured with a smiling face. 

I am not going to leave her just like that. We stood together for the pose. I snaked my arms around her waist and brought her closer. She did not object and I felt happy. 

I saw her adjusting her neckpiece often. " why do you want to buy that  heavy choker necklace? You could have opted for some other" I stated.

"isn't it?? I too suggested the same. But that shopkeeper lady gave me this one saying it would match well with this.. Actually, I saw another neck piece but the rent was very costly.. so.."

"madam... please can you give us the pose?" the photographer shouted.

Smilingly we looked at the camera. " I will continue what happened later on " she mumbled while trying to give a smiling face. 

"Madam.. can you pleas stop talking?" the photographer warned.

"he is doing too much.. not allowing me to talk" she mumbled again . 

The photographer looked at us tilting his head from the camera..  Anjana mimed as in zipping her mouth.

I felt happy inwardly.. I was trying so many things to make her talk. But now I found out which is the easiest one.