03 | Her decision?

~~~~~~~~~~Krishnan~~~~~~~~

Myself and Sandhya are now waiting in the phoneix mall food court. We are waiting for Ms.Chatty to meet us. 

She dialed my parents and got my number yesterday itself. Myself and Sandhya are now talking something in random  with just a juice in our hand, until they come. Oh.. not that they are late, me and Sandhya came half an hour early to roam around.

"sandhu.. shall I say we both are in love as a reason and reject that girl easily?"

"pichupuduven pichu.. (kill you) don't say anything insanely to her.. she seemed to be a good girl with whatever you spoke.. just little talkative"

"not little, very talkative. "

"Dei.. don't think too much.. don't judge her without knowing as well. So what if she is talkative. I am sure you will definitely like her "

Few minutes later, she came. oh.. what's her name? Sanjana ila Anjana.. ayyo.. dei.. Krishna.. peravadhu therinju vachuko da.. thappa edachachu kooptudadha.

(what's her name ? Sanjana or anjana? oh god Krishna... atleast know her name.. don't call her something else)

She came with her brother and they were actually searching for us. " vandhuta ava.."(She has come) I mumbled to Sandhya.

Sandhya, who was glued to her mobile perked up hearing my voice. "Where da?" 

"That red chudidhar.. " I replied. 

Sandhya quickly waved her hands at them guiding them to the place here. "Who is that another guy da?" she asked leaning towards my ear.

"Ava nonnen" (her brother) I said mockingly.

"hmm.. payan paravala nalla dhan irukan" (hmm.. he looks good though) 

I swirled my head and glared her.

"ahem.. ok.. ok.. the girl too looks good.. In fact, she is too much for you.. she has beautiful nose da.."

I was still glaring her.. 

"ei.ennada.. ponnayum sight adika vidamatingra.. ava annanayum sight adika vidamatingra"

(what is this da?? you are not allowing me to sight that girl nor her brother. what am  I supposed to do?)

When I opened my mouth to reply, the siblings came and sat in front of us, so I shut my mouth. Her brother 'Mahadevan' had a look at us, mainly Sandhya. I know what was going on in his mind and I purposefully brought Sandhya for that reason only.

"Hi.. you look handsome today.. " Anjana started and I rolled my eyes. 

My mind voice: "adhu seri.. nethu romba mokkaya irundhambodhey, nan handsome ah iruken nu 3 dhava sonnava"

(Yesterday, when I looked really pathetic, she complimented me thrice saying I was looking handsome.)

"uh.. I mean you look more handsome than yesterday.." she replied

I have actually done a clean shave and neat hair cut. I was wearing a nice jeans and shirt. Basically very better than yesterday. I myself was not able to tolerate my pathetic look and so I changed.

"ayo.. serious ah..alaga irukeenga.. ama ivanga yaru.." (seriously ... you look handsome. And who is this?) 

Before I could open my mouth, Sandhya spoke. 

"Hi.. I am Sandhya.. his girl bestie" she stretched her hands for handshake. Devan just nodded and mouthed 'hi'. Ms. Chatty, shaked her hands with her.

"oh.. hi I am Anjana.. this is my brother Mahadevan.. I am going to marry your best friend. By the way, this earring looks good nga.. where did you buy?"