74

"I really hope that he likes it." Sunoo sighed, nervously biting his lip. "The thought of showing him makes me shy but... I just wanna be brave and share everything with Sunghoon."

"Please, he spent the entire night looking at you like you hung all the stars in the sky." Jake laughed, leaning forward to reach his ankles, groaning a little bit with the stretch. Jake had warmed up to Sunghoon significantly since witnessing how in love he was with his best friend last night. "You could invite him on a date to do crossword puzzles and he'd say it's the best night of his life."

Sunoo laughed, feeling the butterflies that had practically set up camp within him begin to flutter their wings again. Talking so openly about Sunghoon, about a date they had planned, was everything he had wanted for so long. Now it was here, Sunoo was hardly breathing he was so happy.

"Can I have some of your water, I forgo-"

"No need." Another voice singsonged, a figure appearing in front of them. Impulsively, Sunoo looked up and smiled when he saw who it was.

"Your saviour has and will be bringing you water every day from now on." Sunghoon said proudly, holding out an unopened water bottle.

Sunoo furrowed his brows, despite the smile that took over his face, and reached out for the bottle.

"You don't think I've watched you enough to know you always forget?"

Those words made Sunoo a little more flustered, especially with the close proximity of numerous people. He ducked his head as he undid the cap, mumbling a, "Thank you, Hyung."

Internally, he was screaming and giggling like his first crush had just smiled at him for the first time. Sunoo felt a little bit giddy and a whole lot in love.

"How's practice going, pretty boy?" Sunghoon asked, eyes never leaving Sunoo's face.

However, Sunoo caught a few stares as he looked up again, really hoping his blush wasn't too obvious. Sunghoon's smirk told him he had no such luck.

"Better now that you're here." Sunoo attempted to flirt back, though he had the overwhelming urge to pout and hide in his hands.

Noticing this and clearly finding it amusing, Sunghoon teased, "Who knew you'd be the shy one?"

"'M not." Sunoo shrugged nonchalantly, avoiding eye contact.

Overall, Sunoo was a shy person and though he had been waiting to bask in all of Sunghoon's attention, it was also a lot to process. Letting Sunghoon touch him in private whilst he was figuring out his feelings was already causing Sunoo to lose his mind, but listening to Sunghoon tease him so in the open after finding out his feelings was a whole other kind of torture.

As though to challenge him, Sunghoon stepped forward and, with all the confidence in the world, climbed into Sunoo's lap. Sunghoon stretched his legs out too so they almost wrapped around Sunoo's waist, feet on the grass behind his back and his hands sat on Sunoo's bare waist. Sunoo's hands found the front of Sunghoon's basketball jersey, fisting the material.

People were definitely staring now.

"Doesn't he look shy, Jake?"

"Don't involve me in whatever kink this is." Jake chuckled, and maybe Sunghoon's cheeks darkened a little bit but he still squoze Sunoo's waist and made sure he was dying even more.

"Hyung... everyone's looking." Sunoo pouted, pulling at Sunghoon's jersey and smiling no matter how shy he felt.

"Good." Sunghoon hummed, both of their tones dropping to volumes only they could hear. "I want everyone to know you're mine."