3.Trying Not to Die of Euphoria?

~

Dedicated to - SallySlater because she is a true inspiration and her book PALADIN is a gem.Song of the Chapter - Shower by Becky G.
~

Diana Hayden

It's been approximately two hours since I came home from Sapphire's place. I cannot fall asleep. I am sweating through my thin singlet and cotton pants. I miss New York.

I pace around my room, with headphones on and Shower by Becky G blaring in my ears. I cannot dance so I shamelessly do the shimmy while thinking about Matt Williams.

Should I keep him hanging till Thursday?  

Damn it. I don't want to talk to him and at the same time I want to. I don't know if I will be able to talk to him when he comes in front of me again, my voice just seems to disappear...

Maybe I should call Sapphire, talking to her will clear my mind. She is my only hope, only she can keep me sane when I am this perplexed.

I call her up once, twice, thrice - no answer.

There goes my last hope for some peace. I toss my cell phone on the bed and lay down again trying to calm myself but the heat is unbearable. I am about to get up and go downstairs for a glass of water when my phone buzzes. 

"Sapphire, where the hell are you? I called you thrice! Thrice!" I whisper-yell to her. 

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Brooks," says the voice on the other end. I freeze.

"Matt?" I whisper, sitting up cross-legged and checking the caller ID - Unknown. I get up from the bed and shuffle around my room. 

"Hey, can you old on for a second?" I don't wait for his answer and put the call on hold. Ohmygod, the universe is so marvelously cruel! 

"So you do recognize my voice huh?" he muses when I put him back on the line. Recognize your voice Matt? I can tell it's you by hearing you breathe!

"Umm...Yeah, I - how did you get my number?"

"I have my sources," I roll my eyes. Of course he has.

"Oh," my mind's not functioning. He is like a hemorrhage to my brain.

"So, what are you doing?" he questions.

Trying not to die of euphoria?

"Trying to get some sleep, you?"

"I was wondering about the date this weekend.." he trails off. I know he is smirking, I just know it.

"I never said yes," I respond confidently.

"But I hope you will," he says and I blush. What is it with his simple words and the blood rushing to my cheeks?

"I know you are blushing," he simply states. How does he know?

"How?" I voice my thoughts sauntering towards the window and- 

"What the fuck," I whisper and the phone slips away from my fingers. 

_________EndOfChapter3.TryingNotToDieOfEuphoria_________

Thank You for reading :)Please do VOTE and COMMENT and let me know what YOU think.

Hunter Parrish plays Matt Williams in Magic Dust Cafe

If you find any grammatical mistakes/typos please PM me and let me know. And guys just remember while reading this story that everything in life is not only about love. The story revolves a bit around that idea. 

Love. x

~Sash.