EPILOGUE

[A long one for all my lovely readers. Thank you, to everyone who has read, voted or commented on my story and given all your love and support. I express utmost gratitude for this. Thank You.]

EPILOGUE

Never doubt the magic that is within you and surrounds you for it will bewitch you.❞ - The soul meaning of this story.

3 years later

Keith Hamilton

"You are stomping on my foot!" Sapphire hisses in front of me. We are in the hiding behind the back door of Magic Dust Cafe. The whole cafe is within our eyesight since the door has large glass cut-outs that divide it onto two. The door is kept slightly ajar so we can hear everything that is about to happen inside. 

"Sorry, love," I say. A light blush coats her round cheeks, but she keeps glaring at me and the glare keeps turning me on. It's so infuriating to be wrapped around her finger, not that I am complaining.

"One more time you step on my foot or do anything that ruins my plan, I will prohibit you from touching me for a whole month!"

"I would like you see you try," I grin. The glare comes back, no words spoken. She looks like an angry witch, a beautiful witch nonetheless. I hug her from behind and kiss her shoulder, she immediately relaxes in my arms.

"What were you saying about not letting me touch you?" I whisper, an underlying hint of amusement in my voice, I know will push her over the edge. I shower soft, little kisses from her shoulder to the hollow between her neck and ear. I tighten my hold and she groans.

"Shh, we don't want Matt and Diana to sense our presence, now do we?" I place my palm on her mouth and chuckle. She sighs against my palm and I reluctantly let her go.

After moments of discreetly hiding in the darkness, we finally get a view of Matt entering the Cafe at exactly 11:45 pm. Motherfucker stole my place to propose. The cafe is cleared of all its tables and chairs. The windows are covered with white drapery. There are red flower petals strewn all over the red carpet that now covers the floor. 

Too much red if you ask me but a perfect setting. 

  Also, Candles are lit lining the counter and on both sides of the main door.  The whole cafe is bathed into soft yellow light because of the candles.

Diana was going to love this, as much as Sapphire would have. If I had the guts and stability to propose her right now. I shake my head, ridding the thought. We have a lot to know about each other before we take the leap. 

Matt is wearing an all white suit. Why? What is wrong with wearing a black one?

Sapphire seems more excited than Diana should be right now, like a five-year-old watching fireworks for the first time. She looks at Matt in anticipation, and I look at her wonder. How the fuck did I get so fucking lucky?

Matt takes out his cell phone and dials but cuts before it rings. Twice. I know because I went through the same brain-boggling nervousness when I re-confessed my feelings to Gem. Sapphire for you.

Finally, he dial's and puts the phone to his ear. He talks for a whole of 30 seconds, with Aunt Sarah and cuts the call.

Now, the most dreadful wait. Matt adjusts his suit, his tie, his hair. Checks his pocket for the ring, and.. sighs.

A whole minute later, Aunt Sarah brings Diana and I can see both of them standing on the other side of the main door. Diana is adorned in a deep, navy blue shift dress.How do I know? Sapphire brought a similar one in shimmery grey last week. Matt rushes to the door and opens it. Aunt Sarah whispers something in Diana's ears, winks at Matt and leaves them alone.