Day Five

❝ Capisce? Or is that too much for you?❞

Capisce? Or is that too much for you?

── •✧• ──

Vienna returned to her bed, mind already exhausted despite being minutes into the new day. She doubted she'd have a good sleep, and she ended up being correct when the first nightmare woke her up three hours later. The second one came an hour before breakfast started. Deciding there was no point in falling back to sleep, she got dressed and ventured down from the dormitories.

As always, only a few people were awake at this hour. Lorelei wasn't included in these people today, and Vienna was slightly thankful, she had a plan set in motion and she didn't want anyone to disrupt her.

She quickly made her way down to the library, happy that she didn't meet or see anyone on the way there. She muttered a quiet greeting to Madame Pince, and hurried over to the section which she didn't get to check out yesterday due to detention.

She pushed the empty bag of her shoulder and placed it onto the table before moving towards the bookshelf. She traced her finger over the book spines, skimming titles, until she found the one she was looking for. She quickly shoved it into her bag and slung it over her shoulder, desperate to move fast. The next thing to check off her checklist was meeting up with a second year Hufflepuff who she had learned used to be Clara Cooper's best friend. Thanks to Allie, who had set up the entire thing, she could finally get some answers from someone who had first hand known someone who had went missing and not from Cardan who was fluent in over dramatic storytelling.

"Hi, Vienna." She heard. A smile flashed over her face as she met Allie's eyes.

"Hey, Allie." She responded before her eyes moved to the second year girl. "You're Vicky Ryde."

Vicky hummed, a slightly annoyed expression on her face. "That's my name. Allie, why did you drag me here, I already told you that I'm not–"

"She doesn't know?" Vienna asked her friend. "Allie, you said that–"

"She has a name." Interrupted Vicky. "If this is about Clara, as it always is when some first year wants to talk to me, make it quick."

Vienna shared a quick look with Allie before turning her full attention to Vicky. "Do you know about the Chamber of Secrets?"

"Like Salazar Slytherin Chamber of Secrets?"

"Exactly that." Nodded Vienna. "I was thinking that someone's been kidnapping first years and taking them there."

Vicky raised an eyebrow. "And this concerns me how? They probably kill them for some ritualistic shit and eat them after a week or two."