Day Three

❝ He makes Fred and George look like saints

He makes Fred and George look like saints.

── •✧• ──

With her spirits ruined, Vienna steered away from the direction of the party. She had fled the scene, not wanting to take the blame for the shattered chandelier in the dungeons. Snape would kill her if he saw her there, since the dungeons were his pride and joy. Not that the dark and cold corridors could ever bring someone happiness with their depressive deco, but Snape was Snape. Nobody knew anything about that man.

"Bennet?"

Vienna's blood froze.... Speak of the devil......

"What are you doing here? So late?" Drawled the man. "Detention tomorrow. Now go back to your common room."

Vienna's mouth gaped, but she quickly regained composure of herself and closed it. She bit down on her tongue to stop herself from retorting at the man, watching as he rounded around the corridor, his black cape billowing behind him. Third day at Hogwarts, and she already had a detention on herself. What a great fucking start to her Hogwarts career.

With a deep breath, she let out the biggest scream which her lungs and voice box could afford. Her rage bubbled through, dissipating into nothing through her scream, but still it didn't leave Vienna satisfied.

With a disgruntled sigh, she left the dungeons.

"Cardan is the twin's friend. He seems like an alright guy, maybe a bit crazy, but still alright."

Vienna paused, frowning.

"Ron, your brothers blow stuff up for fun. Are you sure their friend doesn't do the same?"

"Nah, Harry, you should see them over the summer holidays. They go bloody insane. Somehow Cardan seems to be grounding them when he's around."

Vienna almost laughed. The two people who were speaking about her brother rounded the corridor but went left, leaving Vienna who was leaning against the wall of the right bend. She quickly grabbed her stuff and caught up to the two boys.

"You shouldn't trust Cardan." She said. The boys turned around. The ginger one was Ron Weasley, Fred and George's brother. And next to him..... was Harry Potter. His hair was pushed out of his forehead, scar on display. Vienna tore her eyes away from it, knowing that if she were him she'd hate it if people stared at her forehead all day long. "Just don't. For the sake of your sanity."

"Hey." Said Ron, raising a curious eyebrow. "I recognise you! You're...... you are–"

"Vienna Bennet." She introduced, sending the boys a smile. They sent one back, one more enthusiastic than the other. "Cardan is an absolute nightmare, trust me. He makes Fred and George look like saints."