Chapter 1

Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul an orphan from the orphanage that's sponsored by Gemini's Parents. Fourth is kinda adopted by gem's family. He was kept and brought to the Titicharoenrak mansion when he was only 14 years old. Gemini and him became very close. They're sweet and know the intentions behind every action they do—they wouldn't miss a chance to cling to the other and it's always been that way, until they reached 16 when gem's dad go out with fourth often than it should.

Gems isn't really bothered by it at first, but then his father called him less and less, and to worsened it, Fourth too would hang out with him lesser. It really hurts him but he's not really the vocal types so he decided to shut up about it and let the years passed through them making him and fourth seperate. Every now and then, he would stare at a invisible void, remembering everything. Even though they would still greet each other whenever they see the other, but that would be a rare case cause it's either gem who isn't in the house or the latter.

When they turned 19, Fourth disappeared; not literally because of the reasoning his father gave him that the boy had things to handle. Gem couldn't handle it any longer because of the clear feelings with each other now has finally much become opaque. He didn't really understand what had gone wrong but he was sure that he is not the one to blame.

1..2..3 years haves passed and gem is now at his final year in college, although there is so much that change, his feeling could never. He is still waiting for the other to come back. Especially right now that his mother is getting weaker each day and he needs someone to hold and support him.

Today is Gemini's birthday, he didn't really expect anyone to remember, so he just went out to eat and celebrate with his friends. He didn't really plan everything but he just got home the morning after and no one's in the house. He goes to his room unheard and after an hour, a maid maked a relief and worried face running to him.

"Sir, we're glad that you're back" "Madam..Madam is in hospital. We've tried calling you for many times but you didn't answer." It's visible in the maids voice and face the fear and sadness each time his mouth opens.

"Hah??!! Why didn't you tell me sooner as i got home?!! Where are they?!!"

"I'm really sorry sir, i didn't know you were already home. They're at your hospital in Makati Sir" the maid would look like she's at verge of crying. Gem would feel guilty but he has to rush to go see his mom. Arriving at the hospital, the staff already knows where to guide him, it's their hospital after all. He notice his father outside a door there making a phone call. As soon as they meet each others eyes, pure anger is what we saw in his father.

"Where the f*ck have you been Gemini?!!"his father yelled. "Do you even know that you still have parents and home to come home to?!! Your mother is near at death, yet you're nowhere to be seen!!!"
Gemini couldn't argue because his father were right all along. The tears he's been holding is going to fall any minute—just then, a muscly arm has wrapped around him, caging him and locking his head around the others chest. The moment he inhaled the scent he knew that it was him. He didn't see its face but the warm feeling and comfortness that the latter offer has helped him great to ease the guilt and sadness he's been feeling.

After a while they finally let go and stared in each others eyes deep enough to reach the soul. Fourth teary eyed wiped the tears off Gemini. Fourth is as much as sad as Gemini because he consider gem's mother to be his mother as well, but he had to be strong so the other will have someone to depend on. He pulled the other for another hugged and then turned to Mr. Way(gem's father) to asked information while still having gemini in his body. Gemini didn't really paid attention on what they are talking about, and still savoring the comfortness fourth's body.

"Gem.."fourth called gem in a soft manner.
"Let's try to eat first hmm"

"I can't fot, i don't want to leave ma"

"Plss gem, the maid said you didn't ate at all and rushed here. You need to fill your stomach" he couln't argue with him because he already dragged him in his car.
They went to a small canteen to eat.

"Eat love, you need to be strong for your mother"..once again gemini's face is full of tears, thinking about his mother, also because of the word that he's been longing for six years. Gemini nodded and ate. After that, they went to the hospital again. They saw Mr.Way crying.

"Pa, what happened?? Where's mom? Is she okay? I'm really sorry. Please tell me she's alright" gemini said continiously while crying again. Mr.Way hugged his son.

"We're gonna get through this, son. I will never leave you. I will always have you back"

Gemini couldn't really understand but he knows that his mother is not in a good condition. Hours have passed and the three is seated at the hall way silently. No one tried to break the silence because the three of them are all in a fragile state. The doctor came out from the room his mothers in.

"Doc Win, how's my wife?"

The doctor shook his head " The disease has already spread in her whole body. We did everything we could do, i'm sorry. The madam didn't survived."

Sobbs that turned to agonizing cry is what you all you can hear in the hall way. Gemini who's still sleepless form yesterday night's party didn't handle the exhaust of his body and fainted.

"Gem...Gem.. Wake up" His vision revealed Fourths blury face before he finally succumb to the darkness.