Chapter 7

GEMINI'S POV

I walked into the classroom, there's one here. That's actually good, i can focus. I started opening the books and papers. I didn't tracked the time and an hour passed. Students keep on coming one by one now and opening their books. More minutes passed and Ford came.

"Hey meung, i heared something" early in the morning and he already started his profession of being the gossip queen.

"Stop right there. I don't have time for that now. I have to take a final look at what i reviewed."

"Ohoo, after you got a man, now you're acting like that." I raised my eye brow and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well well, mister norawit. I heared someone saw you came out of your car with a guy, went to the locker room and took a bus together" 'what the heck? News sure does spread fast'

"Who even told you that? That's some creepy ass stalker"

"So is it true?? Ohoo, my friend is really something. They even told me that it's a really handsome guy. Besides, i'm not the only one who know this, almost all the med students. You know you're popular yet you don't avoid rumors. Tsk tsk."

"Tsk. First of all, that guys is Fourth. Second, he just transferred at our university so i have to give him a quick tour. I just drop my things in the locker, i didn't know it would cause me some issues."

"Wait. That FOURTH?? Like as in THAT FOURTH?" Pftt, he's eyes widened in realizing its Fourth. I told him about Fourth a.k.a my first puppy love. Now that he's back, i bet Ford would want to see him.

"Yes FORD, that FOURTH" It's really funny how we keep emphasizing the names.

"Stop kidding me kid. Why didn't you tell me? When did he came back? Do you still like him? What are you reaction? What is his faculty?" There he goes, bombarding me with questions.

"You didn't even let me breath. But to answer your QUESTIONS and not prying. It's all sudden okay? He just came back when Ma is in the hospital so it's been more than a week i guess. I haven't really processed everything yet. I was about to tell you in the club but i forgot. And lastly, he's in the faculty of law. You're welcome."

"OMGGGG. Why didn't you tell me at the club you bisshhhh. I hate youuu. We have to meet him, at least I DO."

"Am i really the one who like him or you?" He looks more eager to see Fourth than i am.

"Of course you, duhh. I just have to meet who in the earth has the nerve to ghost you and make you fall. The Legendary Gemini"

"You're overreacting Ford, it's just puppy love" he was about to argue back when the professor walked in. He distributed a 5 pages questionaire.

"As i announced, today we'll have a quiz, 100 items. How about you Mr.Titicharoenrak, can you catch up?"

"Yes Prof" i answered. Glad that this teacher isn't really terror, in fact he's really nice and considerate.

"How about you guys, Mr. Patcharachavalit(Aun) and Mr. Kwanboon(Prom)" Prof asked the two boys at the back. I just noticed the two unfamillar boys.

"Yes Prof"

"Good. Anyways class, they're the two students who just transferred, let them feel welcomed and helped them of you can" The guys with glasses smiled and bowed his head, while the other one just bowed slightly. "Okay, let's start"

He have 1 and a half hour to asnwer this so as soon the Profesor gave the signal, i started digging at the questionaire. I'm just glad for Ford's heads up and i reviewed, there's a ton of lesson that have been discussed while i'm gone.

When i'm finished, i looked at the time and we only have 2 minutes left. I took a final looked at my paper.

"Okay, pass you paper" we passed the paper and students starts talking at how hard the exam. Our prof maybe nice but he's hard core when it's come to this. We barely have anything like this since most of the time, we're at the hospital for duty.

"I'll announce the score now" fast right? He have this tool where it can check the scores of papers. He'll just put the paper in a printer like machine and it'll count the scores.
"Highest score with 89, Mr. Patcharachavalit, let's clap everyone" i furowed my eyebrows. 'Didn't he just transferred?' We clapped and students start talking how smart he was.
"Following, Mr.Titicharoenrak with 87, give him around of applause" i just half smiled. I haven't been placed in 2nd in a while. I will be lying i said it didn't really bpther me. "Passing score is 65, goodbye everyone" i haven't heard anything and didn't realize it's over. We stand up and start getting out things.

The girls and some boys circled to the new boys, i just shrugged. "Let's go" i called Ford.

"Where?"

"To the Law"

"OMGG, are we having lunch with him?"

"Yes, i felt bad since i kind of ditched him since i have to rushed back here and study."

"Oho, my friend have a heart now"

"Fine, don't come" i started walking fast.

"Hey, wait for me" he run to catch up with me, since he's short.

I stopped when i remembered something. Ford bumped in my back.

"Ouch, why did you stopped suddenly"

"I forgot to ask Fourth about his classrom and schedule"

"What? Why did you just tell that now. We could've went for nothing if he's break is not same with us."

"Let's just find him in the cafeteria. Besides it's not really nothing, i heard that food in faculty of Law is good."

We arrived at the faculty of law and went staight to the cafeteria. The cafeteria here is much bigger in space; the seat are at least one meter far from each other. Us are almost as big but the seats are side by side. Stalls here are almost the same. We tried looking around and i spotted Fourth....with someone?? 'Did he already have a friend?' I didn't expect that since he's really shy when it comes to meeting new people.

Personal note:
Hi lovelies, thank you for reading another chapter. Please do vote, comment, follow and interact with me!!
Also loveliess, i just noticed, most of the readers are skipping chapter 2 and 3. Is there something wrong?😭 plss tell me