Chapter 9

GEMINI'S POV

After the movie and everything, i still couldn't get anything to process. I silently glanced at Fourth sitting beside me in the car as we are now going home. I couldn't believe that even after all these years, he still remembers everything. I stared at him from his healthy hair, defined jaw, pale clear skin to his toned body. His veiny hands still lingers on my hands. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

When we arrived at the house, P'Phuwin greeted us. He kissed me and Fourth on the cheeks. We chatted a little to catch up and he kinda want to squeez us for some details on what happen earlier morning.

"Oh, i almost forgot Fourth, here is you black card. Thank you so much sugar daddy Fourth" p'Phuwin extended the black card infront of Fourth. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why do you have it Phi?" I couldn't help ask. Credit card is a personal thing you know, let alone that it's a Black Card. "Plus, what's up with the sugar daddy thing?"

"Well, Fourth gave me his black card because you know about me traveling without nothing. He almost look like a sugar daddy giving me a black card telling me to spend it.HAHAHA"

"Cause i know you're a big spender phi" Fourth tried to explain. I almost sighed in relief after understanding. I personally know how big spender p'Phu is.

"Also Fourth, here's the key at your penthouse, i don't need it anymore." Putting the keys in the table. 'Okay, that's it. This is too much' I walked out and went to the garden. I can hear Fourth calling me but i walked faster.

"Gem" Fourth holds my wrist. I tried jerking it off but he's strong. Although his grip isn't that tight that it could hurt me.

"Please Fourth, stop" I know it's too light reason to be mad but i can't help it. I still love him after all these years, i thought he is too but now i'm not sure anymore.

"It's not what you think Gem"

"No. It's not what YOU think. Just stay away from me" 'I love you Fourth but i'm afraid that this is just all an order from my father. I can't afford to be left again the second time'

"Please Gem, i can't lose you...not again" a tear left from his eyes. I broke down, i can't bear to see him hurt. I looked at my reflection in his eyes. It's like a both understanding that he read my mind.
He pulled me in a hug, covering and embracing me to his warm body.
"I love you Gem, please don't leave me"

I froze. Did he just said that he loves me? Then why did he leave me? I can't think straight anymore. It's like my mind stopped processing and my mind went blank. I don't know how and why but i run. I run through our gate passing the guards. I don't know where i'm going but my feet kept running for minutes that seems like hours. My feet are getting numb and weak and i stopped at a playground in our village.

My tears kept on flowing. I don't know what to think and i don't know why i'm crying anymore. Is it because of hearing him say the word that i've been longing for or is it because he has the nerve to confess after he left me. 'Don't leave me huh?' He's the one who left, not me.

---Flashback before Fourth left---

'Ughh, why is Por calling me. I still have a lot to do and i barely did anything. This better be worth of my time'. As I was going in my way to the dining since Por has called me to have dinner. Not that I don't want to, it's just that it's too early and i'm used to just eating with Ma since he's always working. I bumped in to Fourth. Our eyes met but I look away first. It's kinda awkward since we've been kinda avoiding each other and we also barely meet. Imagine having a not official realtionship with someone and then all of the sudden you just avoided each other. Ughh, i don't want to remember it.

We walked together to the dining hall. I guess he's being called too. I sat at the left of my father, facing my mother, then Fourth sat beside me. It's always been like this until they've become "Busy" or so what they say.

"What's up with us being complete?" I asked. It's just really unusual that it's making me shiver.

"Nothing, i just want to see all of us, complete" He smiled and then looked at Fourth. I saw Fourth smiled half way, like it's forced. 'Okay, what's happening?' Ma too, it's like she purposely making herself more energetic.

'Whatever' We ate and for the first time again, i feel complete. These years we've been eating alone, me and Ma. While Fourth, he's always been taken with Por. I don't know what they're up to but Fourth always get back looking weak. I tried talking to him but he's always avoiding me, that's when we start falling apart.

After the supper, we get back to our room, smiling. Me too, i hope this will continue, i miss us being complete.

I woke up and the first thing i felt is being anxious. Even though i slept being whole, today feels like something's not right. I go down stairs only to find Ma crying and Por walking in from the door. 'What happened?'

"Ma, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked as i approached Ma crying in the floor. I looked at Por and his eyes avoided mine.

"You really did it . You're selfish deeds will comeback to you. You only care for yourself. I thought i changed you after all these years but turns out you just hid your monster!!" Ma looked at Por with hateful eyes as she spit those words.

I don't know what's happening, we just ate happily last night. Where's Fourth?

"Ma, where's Fourth?" Ma cried even louder.

I looked at Pa "Where's Fourth?" I don't know what's happening but i know it's something about Fourth.

"He has something to do outside the country. Don't worry, he'll be back after he finished it" I'm still confused and have a lot of questions but I have to comfort Ma.

---

After that incident, Ma refused to talk about it, neither Pa. Fourth also didn't came back. My anger and worry towards him grew, but so is the hole inside my heart that only he can fill. I can't ask questions because if i try, Ma will burst into tears and Pa will try to turn it back against me or he'll avoid the topic.

---End of Falshback---

Until now, all of those things are still unclear. That's why when i gain my consciousness and saw him, my hatred for him resurface because he looks fine, and became more freaking gorgeous on top of that. While me, I spend days thinking of him and sometimes, i will wake up in the middle of the night crying for him.

I stopped crying when i heared someone called me.

"Gem" it's him. My most hated and loved person.

Personal Note:
Hi lovelies, it's been a while. I'm sorry for not updating, i kinda lost my motivation but thanks for the support and comments. Especially crazyoneforBl, you really made my day. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for reading!!

Also, what do you think happened to Fourth? And what do you think Mr.Way did? Let me know in the comments!