Chapter 12

GEMINI'S POV

"Woah, finally!! Geminiii, let's go to the mall after classss. I already informed Winny and Mark." Ford tugged me after the class ended. "We haven't hang out since this semester started" he added while pouting. 'Is he really 22 years old?'

"I don't have my car with me tho"

"Then call your driver"

"Actually, i came here with Fourth" I tried to hide my blushing face.

"Oho, so that's story behind this picture" he showed me the picture of me and Fourth in his big bike earlier this morning.

"Seriously Ford, how do you even get that? It's getting more and more creepy you know"

"It's not me okay! It is posted by a fan in the our faculty's page. They have a seperate community just for you, you know"

"And why are you updated??"

"Of course, i'm the manager" he said proudly. I smacked his head.

"Are you still selling my pictures, huh? I swear to the freakin inventor of medicine, I'll chop your two heads"

"H-hey, o-of course not!!" He said protecting his private part.

I remember before that he used to sell my pictures when we go out in exchage for answers from our seniors, or even money. This is why I refused to be pictured by him again unless it's my phone that is used. I stopped reminiscing when my phone rang.

[Gemm, are you done?]

[Fourth? Yes, but I still have classes at 4pm]

[Do you want to have lunch with us? I would like to introduce you to my friends.]

[U-uhm, sure]

[Thank you! I'm on my way there]

[Uhm, can I tag along some friends too?]

[Sure]
I responsed with a 'hmm' and ended the call. I looked at Ford who's now looking intrigued.

"Fourth wants to have lunch with us. We can still bring Winny and Mark since he will have friends too"

"Meeting with Friends stage now, I see"

"Whatever floats your boat, meung"

Just in time, I saw Winny and Mark walking towards us.

"Hey meung, Sup" we greeted each other and fist bump.

"Where we'll be going? I just saw a new curry restaurant near the Engineering faculty" Winny suggested. He always know new places although i never seen him roam around the university. I can't argue tho, since his recommendations really never disappoints.

"We'll just wait for my friend then i'll suggest that" I said. They nodded. They didn't really question it since i have a lot of circles, although i never brought them with us.

"Gem!!" I heard Fourth as he jumped from his big bike. He walked towards us, followed by I guessed his friends.

"Sorry, did you wait for too long?" He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"U-uhm, not really."

"Fourth" Fot introduces himself and shaked hands with my friends.
"Is it okay if i take Gemini with me guys?"

"Sure"/"Yes please" Oho, How did I find friends that this supportive?(sarcastic)

"How about you guys? Do you have a car with you? You can go with my friends. Guys, please escort them" Three(3) guys appeared from his back. Satang, the one who's with Fot last time has almost the same big bike with Fot but customized with his own, escorted Winny with him. While Ford and Mark go with the other two guys. 'Wait, those guys look famillar'