Chapter 4

"Ahh" i groaned in pain in my head as i woke up. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. The room is a mixed of gray and black. 'This is definitely my room or our guest room'. I forced myself to exit the room and see if i can find some medicine. When i opened the door, living room is the first thing you can see. The couch is really big, not just by its lenght but the foam itself is big. I think it can actually turn to a couch bed. I roamed by eyes and entered the kitchen.

"Oh, you're awake" i looked at Fourth closing the fridge as he walked to me.
"Does your head still hurts? Don't worry, i'll be done here in a minute so we can eat and i'll give you some medicine. Just wait on the couch" i just nodded and and laid on the couch. My head is still killing me. 'F*ck alchohol. I'm never drinking again'

Few minutes later, Fourth arrived with a tray of food. I positioned myself to in a seating position. He then distributed the food for us and sat beside me.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"At my penthouse. I couldn't take you in your house cause you're dad will be dead worry" i nodded."Here, eat this so you can take your meds" he put some mushroom soup, egg soup, and rice soup infront of me.

"Are trying to make me sick?"

"What?? I'm trying to help here. Besides, i look up at the internet and it said that it's good for hangovers" he pouted innocently. I chuckled mentally for his innocence.

"Still, you don't have to cook it all. You idiot"

"Yah, i'm just trying to help, okay?"

"Whatever. But i'm not eating all of that"  as i try tasting his egg drop soup. 'not bad. It's actually tasty'. I saw him in my peripheral vision, smirking. I raised my eyebrow at him. 'What is this jerk's smirking at?'

"It's good, isn't it?" He asked boasting.

"No, it taste like mud"

"What??!" He ate his soup continously, trying to find the mud taste. I couldn't hold my laughter anymore.

"HAHAHAHA you look so dumb, what the hell" i continued laughing. He looked at me pouting and so red.

"At least i'm not the one who asks for cuddles last night. HAHAHA" 'Wha-what the heck??' 'Did i do something embarassing last night?'

"Wha-what do you mean?" I swallowed the air silently praying i haven't done strange lst night. I tried to recall what did i do.

"Not telling" he shooked his head still eating.

"Whatever. I don't even care." I finished my soup and walked back to the bedroom i came from earlier.

I laid at the bed and hid myself with the blacket. 'It smells like him' I continued to inhaled the scent from the blanket and the bed. After sometime, i heard some knocks from the door. I just stayed silent and stopped what i was doing knowing that it's only the of us here. I heared the door opened and Fourth coming in.

"Hey...You forgot to drink your meds" he handed me a water and pills. I drinked and placed it on the bed side table. I tucked myself again and tried sleeping.

"I'll shower first, then you can shower after if you want. I'll just lend you some of my clothes" then he walked in the bathroom. I didn't even realized that i have slept.

"Gem..Gemgem" i saw Fourth shaking me. "I'm done. You can go shower now. I'll just give you the clothes later" I got out of bed and entered the bathroom. I actually big. I saw myself in the mirror and realized i'm not wearing what i wore yesterday. 'Don't tell me we did something??' I tried feeling myself if i feel any pain from my back, but there's nothing. I sighed at relief but still overthinking. 'Did he changed my clothes?'.

"Gem, here are the clothes. I'll just put it here on the counter" i exited the shower and put on the clothes. It's an oversized Numone Shirt and cotton shorts. ' I've never seen this design of Numone shirt. Is this new release? No, i should've known. I'm an endorser of Numone so i should be the first one to know if there's new' 'Maybe it's a really old release'. I just shruged and exited the room.

"Come, i'll dry your hair" Fourth called me and sign me to come infront of the vanity.

"No thanks, i can dry myself"

"HAHA, okay Gem gem"i rolled my eyes at him. "Call me when you're done, i'll just wash the dishes" i just ignored him and proceed to drying my hair.

After drying my hair, i used his skin care. 'He have some good stuff here. No wonder his skin looks so healthy'. I after i maked sure that i look decent, i exited the room and saw him sitting comfortably at the couch. I walked towards him and sat at the empty space beside him. I can sense that he looked at me but i just ignored him and tried to understand what was he is watching.
'It's queen of tears' It's the scene where the female lead lost her memories and some freaking creepy guy tried manipulater her. I didn't know he likes watching this kind of stuff. In the two of us, this is more of a me hobby. He likes action while i like romance. Maybe people change. I didn't even realized we finished the whole series.

"Do you want to go home now? I'll give you a ride. Your car is already at your home by now."

"Okay. I'll go get my stuff" i entered the room once again ang looked for my cellphone and wallet. I saw my phone fully charged at a desk in the corner. When i got near, i noticed a framed picture. It's a picture of us when we were kids. 'Why does he still have this?'
I exited the room feeling red all over my face and body.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Fourth asked with a worried face. "Does your head still hurt? Just go home tomorrow, i'll talk to your dad"

"N-no, i'm fine. Let's go. I want to go home"

"O-okay. Let me know if you're hurt anywhere" he tried supporting me but i avoided him.

"I'm fine Fourth. Stop treating me like i'm sick" he nodded hesistantly and opened the shotgun seat for me.

When he started the engine, i closed my eyes to avoid any conversation with him. I suddenly get a recall of what happen last night.

Personal note:
Hi lovelies. Thank you for reading this chapterrr. Please continue to support and please recomend HIS SECRET and i'll make sure to update as fast i can. Salamattt!!