Chapter 3

GEMINI'S POV

After Ma's funeral, Pa has become workaholic. He doesn't eat, drink, and barely get out of his office. He's distracting himself with work to cope up. While Fourth, i woke up and he disappeared again.

---Flashback---

Today, we will put Ma in her final resting place; in our personal columbarium(it's like a graveyard, but for ashes). I just put on some black polo, black slacks and formal shoes. I went to the living room and saw Fourth with the same outfit, while Pa is in his black formal suite. It's only the three of us so we dicided to just take one car. Pa also want the last day to be private. Fourth will drive, and Pa is in the shotgun seat. While me, i sat at the passenger seat carrying Ma's urn(the jar containing the dead's ash). After 20 minute drive, we arrived at a small house like and entered. Inside is a small living room, a kitchenette and a elevated shelf to put the urn. I put Ma in the shelf and join Pa and Fourth in the couch opening the food we got along the way. We figured to have our breakfast here with Ma. I smiled at the foods we got, it's all Ma's favorite.

We prayed and then start eating. "Gemini, Fourth" Pa broke the silence. We looked at him and saw him with teary eyes. "It's only three of us now, sons. Let's try to be always together. I will always be here for you. I won't leave you."

Tears started to slipped from my eyes. I haven't seen this side of him; not even in our families funeral. He doesn't really shows his weak side. He's always been funny, cheerful, or serious, but never like this. "Khap Pa. Please don't leave us ha. I love you" and then i felt another set of arms hugging us.

5 hours of talking and reminiscing the old memories, then we finally decided to go home. After we entered the, silence occupied the whole house. Ma has always been the source of shine in us, and now that she was gone, it's like the house is screaming loneliness. We ate lunch and go back to our perspective rooms

---End of Flashback---

I can't believe him. He just got back and now he disappeared again. He just proved of what a jerk he is. I did my morning routine and put on my training outfit. I decided to work out before going out later to the club. I put on my earphone and started with the treadmill. I sense someone came in and shocked because of who is it. He hopped in the other treadmill beside me and started running. 'I thought he left?'

"What are you looking at Gem?" I raised my right eyebrow at Fourth's question.

"Stop calling me like that. You don't have a right anymore after you left me" he also raised his eyebrow and looked at me.

"And why can't i call you that? I made that nickname so it's basically my idea, and mine alone" my face heat up at his statement. 'How can he say that with a straight face' 'jerk'

"Even so, it's my name. You can't just call me whatever you like."

He chuckled "Okay, Gemgem" 'what the' I could literally feel my whole face turn red. But even before i could respond, he walked out. 'Hayss, what a jerk' Grr

After working out and doing some works, i dressed myself: putting on a black polo and suit, as well as black trousers and belt. I also put silver chain around my neck and wrist, few rings in my left and right hand, and finally a rolex submariner watch. I looked myself at the mirror and nodded in contentment. I dialed Ford's number to say i'm coming. I got on my black Lamborghini Sian and head to the bar.

"Welcome khun Norawit, Khun Arun is now waiting for you at the VIP table" a staff said and bowed, leading me to the table where Ford is.

"Sup, meung" Ford partly hugged me as i arrived. Mark, Winny, and Captain are also here. I pressed the button to call for the waiter.

"Give me two martini, onion rings and nuts" He nodded and left.

"Wow, starting off hard huh" Mark said as he sip in his Negroni.

"I needed a break" i tried to smile as memories of my mom flashed. I shooked my head trying to erase it.

After a few minutes, the waiter came back with my order. I immidiately take a sip on my drink and placed another order of martini. We started talking and drinking. I didn't even remember to keep track on the time and how i already drank few glass of alcohol. I looked in the dance floor full of people dancing. When Captain called me.

"Gemini, i'm sorry for your mom's lost. I couldn't attend the funeral. Pass my condolence to your father" i smiled at him bitterly. Seems like the others felt my uncomfortness and tried changing the subject.

"I'll just go to the dance floor" i excused myself. I'm a little tipsy so my walk is unstable. I reached the dance floor and started vibing with the music. Few guys and girls started to dance with me. I felt the alcohol starting to consume me; my vision started to blur and i felt dizzy. Until i felt an arm in my waist, pulling me closer to him. I looked at the owner of the hand and saw Fourth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, almost unaudible because of my drunkness.

"For you, of course." I blushed at his statement, or probably because of the alcohol in my body. "Let's go" he held my waist; supporting me out from the club.

"Sit here. I'll just talk to my men later to take your car home." i nodded not really processing what he's saying. I looked at him, slowly closing my eyes.

"Gem..Gemgem" i felt someone shaking and calling my name. My body is exhausted and remembering i'm with Fourth, i didn't bother to wake myself. I just felt myself getting lifted and being placed in a soft matress.

Personal Note:
Hi lovelies, thank you for reading this chapter. I know my english is not that good so let me know if it become unreadable.