Chapter 11

FOURTH'S POV

As soon as i stopped at the university, Gemini jumped off. I tried calling him because i prepared a lunch for him. I'll just drop it off to him later. I called Satang to accompany me since it's way to early before our class.

[Hey meung, come to the university now]

[H-huh? Why??.......Our class will start at  10:30, didn't you remember?]

[I know, but i gave Gem a ride]

[What does it do with me then?]

[Can't you just come here huh? You talk so loudly in the morning]

[Wow, after demanding me for something, you talk like that? Let me remind you that i'm still older than you]

[If you don't come here in 15 minutes, i'll rip your head off]

After saying that, i ended the call. 'Tss' He's the only one who could nag at me like that. If only he isn't my partner in crime way back at the training camp, i already buried him alive.

After 18 minutes, Satang arrived looking  like a r*ped dog.

"You're 3 miutes late" i said as i glanced at my watch.

"Hey, i did my best, okay?. I didn't even get to shower, you know. Luckily i've showered last night"

"Eww, Satang. How could you do that?"

"Say the one who threatened me if i didn't come to the university despite of being wayyyyy too early before the class"

"You really talk to much in the morning, noh?"

"Whatever. Let's eat. I didn't have time to eat breakfast because of SOMEONE"

"Are you blaming me huh?" I asked him making my eyes smaller. I positioned myself in a running pose.

"O-of c-course not!! H-how could I?" He run after saying that.

"AYY SATANG!!" i run after him. We circled and run all through the the 3 faculties. 'I miss this but also not' I said to my self remembering the times he always forced me to play wtih him in the training camp.

---Flashback---

I sat at the corner of the room, hugging my feet, feeling all the pain after i got back from the lab. I've been here for 1 week now and i still can't used to pain from the things that they've been doing to me. I felt my whole body shiver. Food is in front of me but because of the pain, i can't even lift my hand to help myself.

"Here" A boy approached me, putting a spoon with food infront of my mouth. I looked at the boy before me. I shivered more and tried to push myself more to the corner. "H-hey, it's okay. I'm just trying to help you."

I can't stop my self from trembling as the unknown boy slowly putting his other hand on top of my head. I closed my eyes tightly expecting more pain in the head, but instead, I felt a gentle and comforting pat from the hand in my head.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you" he continued patting my head. After getting more comfortable, i opened my eyes to see a boy who's crying.

"W-why are y-you crying?" I asked.

"Are you okay? What did they do to you? Can't believe they did something to a kid like you" he's still crying. He tried to hug me but i avoided it. I feel the sympathy and i think he's trust worthy but i can't let my guard down. Not to everyone from this place.

----

After days and days of the boy approaching me and talking to me even though I don't respond, I learned that his name is Satang. He also introduces me to the other trainees here at the camp. He always help me in the training and when i got back from the Lab.

After training even though we're exhausted, he always plays with me. He said that "you're still a kid so you have to experience being a kid". Although i learned from other trainees that they started training here as young as 8 years old. I can't imagine what they've been through.

---End of Flashback---

We stopped at a cafe in front of the Fine Arts faculty. We went inside and ordered. You bet he ordered 5 kinds of pastries and dishes just for him.

"You better pay me back" i said.

"Oho, come on meung. At least have a heart for waking me up early."

"But my wallet will faint after this"

"Said by someone who have a 3 black cards"

"And you don't?" Seriously, he also have a black card but he keeps on making buy things for him. "If knew before that you just approached me because you know that i'll have money, i should've shot you."

"What a meanie" he pouts and start feeding himself an insane amount of food. I rolled my eyes at the scene in front of me. "Oh, meung. I forgot to tell you, Dunk said that he saw someone following you and Gem yesterday"

I quickly raised my eyebrows. 'Who even will have the courage to stalk us'

"And why are you just telling it to me now?"

"He told me about it last night, i tried calling you but you're out of reach"

"Tss. Who's the bastard then?"

"I don't know. Call Prom, Dunk just told me to tell you. No information dropped."

I have to know who is that. If it turns out to be one of his men, i have to put double protection on Gemini.

After finishing my food, I excused myself to call Prom outside the Cafe. He's our techy and source information when it comesnto finding someone. Altough, all of us are capable, especially me, but i'm just not really into it so i let Prom take credits.

[Dunk. Tell me about the person you saw stalking us]

[I'm still finding information about him, but found out that he's in the same university as you guys] 'f*cker' The nerve of whoever is that to be in the same university as me. He clearly doesn't know what i'm capable of.

[Send me more information about him as soon as possible. Also inform Aun and Pond to i need them to help me guard Gemini.]

Just when i was about end it, i spotted someone hiding in the car obviously stalking me. I kept my phone in my ear, pretending to still talking with someone. I slightly glanced at him and tried to remember his face.

[The f*cker decided to made my job easier] I ended the call when Satang joined me outside the cafe. I glanced again at the f*cker, he's now nowhere to be seen.

I raised by eyebrows at Satang and he instantly get the meaning. This is why he's my best buddy.

Personal note:
Hi lovelies. I'm literally flooding with scenarios of His secret. I want to keep on writing but i still have classes to attend to. I hope you still get the story line.