Chapter 6

GEMINI'S POV

"GEMINI!! COME DOWN STAIRS!!" I was almost finish preparing for school when i heard my father calling me. I quickly finished what i was doing and came down.

"Why? What are you calling me for?"

"Fourth will be coming with you today. He will be going in your university for now on. Accompany him at least until he got used to it." I couldn't really argue cause my dad doesn't even looking at me. He's busy with his papers and laptop. I just rolled my eyes and then my cousin barge in the house with Fourth.

It's really wierd, he told me that he's here for a week now but doesn't stay with us. I mean, yeah, he does have money and connection, but for all i know, he rather stay with us that spend money on renting or buying his own apartment.

"Hey phi, good morning" i walked towards him and hugged him.

"Good morning our Geminiii" Phi Phuwin hugged me back.

I looked at Fourth and half smiled."Good morning" i couldn't really hold the eye contact for at least 5 seconds.

"Good morning" Fourth smiled back at me.

"Btw, Gemini, could you bring back with you Fourth after school? I want to use his car" phi phuwin gave me his puppy eyes and he's really cute. Although, why is he using his car instead of mine?

"You could use mine instead" i offered him.

"No no, it's okay. I'm staying at Fourth's penthouse so it'll be easier to just use that so i won't need to go back and fort here." 'They're living together?'

"Is that so? O-ok" i looked at Fourth that now's avoiding my gaze. "Then, take care phi, we'll be leaving now" i turned to Pa. "I'll be leaving na Pa, don't overwork yourself again." Pa nodded

"We'll be leaving now Uncle, i'll just message you about that thing"

"Okay okay, take care you two" i kissed Pa and head out. The car is already waiting. Fourth and I slipped in the passenger seat. The ride is silent, like literally, mainly because the passenger seat and and the front seat are divided. The passenger seat are made to be soundproof and we don't talk either.

"So, You and Phi are living together now?" I asked Fourth. Like why does phi have to stay with him, we are his blood relatives.

"I-i, i just accidently bumped into phi after dropping you and uncle off. He didn't really have anything with him when he flew here so i offer to help."

"He has us tho, he could've just told you to drove him at our mansion." I asked coldly trying to be calm. I just couldn't get it. Why do they have to live together?

"He-he was k-kinda grumpy that h-he didn't get to see mae's last day, s-so h-he asked if he c-could stay." 'Why is he stuttering? Do i look mad? I'm not tho'

"Whatever"

"D-don't worry, i don't think he'll be staying for long now."

"I don't really care. Just make sure you treat him right" 'f*ck, that hurts' I don't i feel heavy after i said that. I looked at him, he's now staring at the tinted window.

The car stopped and the driver announced that we're here. Fourth quickly exited the car. 'Is he mad?' Suddenly the door at my side opened. It was Fourth who opened it. He half smiled as i exited the car. I start walking and he followed me.

"U-uhm Gem" he called me. I stopped and looked at him.

"What?"

"W-where's the faculty of Law?" Oh yeah, i forgot. He doesn't around here. 'So he's studying Law, huh" I checked at my watch. It's still really eary. I always arrive early so i can still study at the library.

"Come with me, i'll just drop my things at the locker then i'll give you an wuick tour at the university"

We went to the locker are of the faculty of Medicine so i could drop my things and give him a 'Tour'. I'm not really planning to give him a proper tour tho, heck if i really do. Our university is really big that i'm still discovering new facilities even i'm at my last year here now. We ride the mini bus that's going around here at the school because the faculties here are far from each other.

"So where we came from is the faculty of medicine" i told him pertaining to whete my faculty is.

"So you're studying medicine?" I nodded. "Just like mae" he smiled, me too. Mae is a Doctor, so you can say i'm inspired by her.

"So here is the falculty of Architecture" i pointed the Faculty next to us. He nodded his head while his mouth formed an o shaped.

"This is the Music and Art Faculty"
"Faculty of Engineering"
"Lastly, this will be your faculty, Faculty of Law." I looked at the time 'sh*t, i won't have time to study, i only have 1 and a half minutes left before the class starts. We'll have quiz on the first subject'

It seems like Fourth noticed something wrong. "It's okay na Gem, you can go back. I'll found my way around here." I nodded at him.

I got on the bus back to my faculty. Honestly, i was kind of guilty. He didn't know anywhere here, he could've have lost. But i haven't study anything for a week now and i missed some classes because of my mothers funeral. I really have to catch up before the quiz starts. 'I'll just treat him later at lunch break'.

I went to the library to borrow some books. Luckily Ford gave me the list of what i missed and some reviewers. I grabbed the books and went to the librarian to record the books i borrowed. It's borrowed 6 books in total and you bet it's heavy as heck. As i'm walking, i bumped into a figure and the books scattered.

"I-im s-sorry meung, i-i didn't really see you." He helped me with the books and papers that was all over the floor.

"It's okay" i smiled at him. He gave me the books he collected. I thanked him and when i was about to leave, he called me.

'H-hey, uhmm. Can you tell me where's the faculty of law?" I faced the man. He's kinda tall too, as tall as Fourth i guess.

"Oh, you have to take the bus that's going around here. You can wait at the front building, there's a bus stoo there. You can say to the driver to drop you off at the faculty of law."

"Really? Thank you very much. I'm kinda get lost, this university is very big."

"Tell me about it. Are you new here or a freshman?"

"Ah no, i'm at 4th year, but i just transfered" i nodded. "Anyways, thank you, i'll get going. See you"

Weird, i keep on meeting law students. Normally, we wouldn't even meet them because our faculties are far from each other. Whatever, i have to focus on this books.

Personal note:
Hi lovelies, thank you for reading another chapter. Please do vote, comment, follow and interact with me!!