Chapter 5

FOURTH'S POV:

After coming from the columbarium, and dropping Uncle and Gem at the mansion, i got a call from someone.

[N11, 52Y speaking. We already have him.]

[That one earlier?]

[Yeah, and he's already throwing a fit here. Come fast.]

[Where are you?]

[At ********* *****]

[I'll be there in an hour]

After saying fairwell to my Uncle, i went to my penthouse and change my clothes to a black tshirt, lether jacket and black pants. I slid into my big bike and start driving to the location 52Y sent me.

"Where is he?" I ask Satang a.k.a 52Y as soon i arrived at the location. He pointed the man, now sitting crossed legs at a inside a glassed room. As i entered the room, the man quickly turned his head to me with a raised eyebrow.

"What the heck Fourth?? What are you doing here?"

"Phi? What are YOU doing here" i ask p'Phuwin. 'Is he the one spying on us? Why?'

"Well, apparently, i can't visit anymore my deceased aunt, and also can't take a peek." he's now releasing his sassy side, and i can't deal with this right now.

"So is that why you're stalking us?" Pond entered the room and sat at the sofa chair infront of p'Phu.

"It's not stalking!! I just couldn't visit at the funeral because my flight got delayed. So knowing where you guys at, at the last day, i decided to follow you. But then THIS" pointing at Pond "THAT jerk arrested me, no no no, rather, kidnapped me and brought me here." 'Well, this shit turned out just to be my childhood friend slash Gem's cousin doing'

"Sorry na phi. It's just that, uncle wants the last day to be private so we have to had someone to guard us"

"So uncle still haven't give up to this kind of business huh? Really? After all this years." He sighs. "Anyways, take me to your house, i don't want to stay another second here, especially around that jerk" darting a glare at Pond. I chuckled silently because i remember him being like that since we were children and you don't want to mess with a sassy Phuwin.

"Wait phi, my house? You don't want to stay at uncle's?"

"Nah, i'm kinda grumpy because of earlier" picking his things and leading his way first outside. I looked at Pond and just shrugged.

I followed p'Phu outside, waiting impatiently for me. I walked to my big bike and picked up the extra helmet from my compartment and passed it to Phi.

"You're making me ride that?" He asked furrowing his brows with a disgusted look.

"Well, i rushed here thinking there's someone spying on us"

He just rolled his eyes and tried putting the helmet on. He struggled so i helped him. Then we drove to my penthouse.
Arriving at my penthouse, he flopped himself at the sofa bed.

"I'm starrviinnggg Fourttttthhh"

"Me too, what do you want?" I asked him, making my way to the kitchen. I just remembered that i haven't had lunch yet. I just ate breakfast at the columbarium at went to Satang's location.

"Hmmmmm. How about thai curry and some egg drop soup? I miss those, i can't get it at the states"

"Ok" then i put on my apron and start preparing the ingredients. Phi stayed at the counter telling me about his stay at the states.

We chatted until i finished cooking. He helped me preparing the food at the table and sat after we finished.

"Hmm, let me try if our Fotfot has really got better at cooking" he scooped the egg drop soup and tried tasted it. 'He do kinda resembles Gem'. Often before, others will forget who's who between him and Gem, they said they look like twins. Although phi were 1 year older from us. I don't thinks so tho, Gem is still cuter.