2

Bella’s Pov:

When I got home, I checked if Charlie was home, finding that he was still at work. I then started on house chores to keep myself busy to stop the thoughts of him, as well as starting to cook dinner for us both. I started sweating and burning up again, I wonder why.

Just as Charlie came home, I was setting dinner out for us both. I had already finished the house chores. He came into the kitchen and sat down as I put the plates down. We sat, eating in silence until Charlie asked if I was going out with Edward.

“No, he left dad” I said quickly and left to go to my room. I did not miss the way my dad’s face looked so angry. Later that night I had nightmares all night.

Alice’s Pov:

Why did he make us leave Bella? Just because of a little blood. We, as in my family, had a meeting about leaving Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and I all said no. Carlisle and Esme always took the golden boy’s side.

*Flash back*

We all need to leave, Bella will no doubt fear us now,” said Edward.

“No Edward we can’t leave what about Victoria” Emmett replied.

“I read her thoughts Emmett, she’s no danger to Bella, Victoria is glad James is dead,” my idiot brother said.

“It’s settled were leaving” our father replied with a frown.

*Present*

When me and the others went to pack our things, I had a feeling Bella will be all right, but I know it is not going to be all right for long. I better ring Kate, she is the best protector I know. I also know that Edward is not Bella’s mate, he is just using her for her blood.