5

Kate's pov:

I was on my way to Bella’s house so I could introduce myself. I do not wish to scare her but I have a feeling that a golden eyed vampire knocking on her door would freak her out.

I finally made it to her door; I went to knock but I couldn’t help but hear Bella say that dickward dumped her in a forest and left.

Now that got my attention, but what really got my attention was that she said that she is not going to cry over the golden boy. What was funny was her dad wanted to kill him. I would love to see that.

I could practically see the anger on his face without having to look.

I knocked hoping it was Bella opening the door, and it was.

‘’umm can I help you?’’ She wondered

God, she sounded like an angel.

‘’Hello, I’m Kate, I’m Edward’s cousin, I was wondering if I could talk to you’’ I asked.

“Umm hold on let me check the time, it’s nearly 5, I actually got to, um, go to pick my friends up but maybe tomorrow?” Bella suggested

Bella sounded like a rack of nerves.

‘’Okay tomorrow, then, oh and before I forget Bella, Alice sent me as well as my family are here, me or my family are not going to hurt you or leave I promise,’’

‘’ .... ok come to my room tonight so we can talk ok’’ She changed her mind.

“I won’t until you will ask me in’’.

Bella’s Pov:

I closed the door going back to the kitchen to find dad finished his plate of food.

“Dad I am going to eat mine later I got to go meet my friends down at La Push. I’ll see ya when I get back.’’

‘’Okay, have fun bells,’’ He waved off.

‘’Will do dad’’

I then got in my car to drive down to Angela’s house then to Jessica’s house.

“Whoa Bells nice ride’’ Jess says

“Thanks Jess lets go to the beach,’’

Everything was going great on the way to the beach but of course Jess had to open her big mouth.

“So, Bella, why’d you and Edward break up?” Jessica pried

‘’Edward said I was not good enough but after he did say that, they left, not that I care you know I’m glad they left,” I replied with a shrug.

The rest of the car ride was made up of talking about this and that as well as about the beach.

Kate's pov:

I think I am in love. I really need to go to my family about this. I think I’ve found my mate.
Gosh she is so beautiful.

Jacob Pov:

“Guys we need to go,” I told.

“Why?” One of my friends complained.

“Cause Bella wants me go down to the La Push beach, any of you coming or what?’’

‘’Yeah all right’’

The pack has voted who goes, who stays?

‘’Me, Quill, Jared, and Embry will go,” Sam the big douche ALPHA says more like commands.

On the way down to the beach we see a Hella ace car come down then park.

“OMG is that Bella’s car’’ Jared says looking amazed.

Bella’s Pov:

As me and the girls are about to get out, I hear gasps from around the car, then hear a massive ‘’BELLA’’ never knew my name could be used so much.

Anyhow I turn around to see a massive Jake and some other kids that live on the Res. As all the boys get here, we all go out towards the beach. To have fun but my thoughts are on that Kate lady that claims to be dickward cousin. Sighs out loud. I hope not maybe she is friendly as she seems.

*****time skip*******Bella’s bedroom that night*

I had just gotten home and said night to dad when I came into my room, I looked out my window hoping to see the blonde-haired vampire. I saw nothing but then I saw golden eyes so I opened my window and told her to come in as quietly as she could.

She jumped ever so gracefully, causing no sound whatsoever. That is the first thing I liked to compare about Kate and dickward, was that she was graceful and he, well he was not. My thoughts were interrupted by Kate,

“Hey, thank you for allowing us to talk,”

That was another thing she asked me, he did not ask, she just did.

“That’s okay as long as you’re not here to kill me,’’

“We don’t kill humans Bella,’’ She smiled.

“So, what do you want to talk about, you mentioned Alice sent you why?’’ Bella wondered.

‘’Alice sent me because she was worried about you getting killed’’ Kate told honestly.

Typical clan of vamps leave me unprotected then send more vamps to me, great.

“What I don’t get is that they left me but sent you here,” Bella frowned.

“Well, I do not know. Alice hung up on me before I could ask but I would like to talk to you about something else’’ Kate gulped, nervous.

“Sure, what is it?” Bella nodded.

“I was wondering if Edward ever tells you about vampire mating’s also known as soul mates’’

“No, he has not. Is Edward my soulmate or something?” Bella scowled.

“No, but I am, and I would never force you into anything without your consent first. But I now can never be away from you ever. I will leave get some rest my love, I will never hurt you the way dickward did I promise.’’ Then the blonde woman left, leaving the window open.