7

Bella

Kate

Charlie

Bella’s Pov:

Today was a weird day, when I went home, I saw Kate by the tree where my window was. I told her to wait whilst I got to my room and said hello to dad. Once I did, I went upstairs to my room to talk to Kate.
Once upstairs I open my window so Kate can come in ''Kate come up'' once she came up into my room,

'' Kate, why are you here not that I do not like seeing my girlfriend but why are you here? I thought you and the rest went hunting''.

'' I was but I came to check on you. Why do you smell like a wet dog?'' My lovely mate says.

'' umm that would be me, I umm shifted into a four legged wolf today. Let me ask dad see if he knows anything, you don't mind do you?''

'' No, it is okay, I'll wait''. God she’s a Saint.

I quickly go downstairs to the living room where Charlie is and what'd you guess having a beer in front of the baseball game.

'' hey dad I was wondering ....um if there was anything on la push happening to the people down there. you know any GIGANTIC WOLVES in la push.''
'' umm'' why is he so nervous now, does he know something about this. '' Dad just tell me please''

''Okay yes, I know about them bells they are wolves, I should have told you and also umm im a wolf to full native ... you my Bella are half native because Rene is only human.

None of the other wolves know because I was in this house when I first shifted, and I was married to Rene then so now one found out. How do you think I am still a sheriff because I am healthy because of the family are born into.''

'' okay dad that is a lot to take in but thanks , oh and also I had phased today it was weird.''

''really bells that's great news but please be careful oh and before I forget, Kate Denali get your vampire ass down here please.''

Wait, dad knows she is here and a vampire whoa, oh ya he 's a wolf and the legends I forgot. I watched as Kate speed down the stairs towards my dad.

'' Hello Mr swan I promise that I'm not going to hurt Bella at all, ever. Also, I wanted permission to officially date Bella even if we are dating officially, I just wanted permission from you sir. And also Bella is my soulmate I could never leave her.''

'' hello Kate and yes, it's okay for you to date and I know you wont hurt her. But please Kate take care of my baby please''

'' I will sheriff''

'' and stop with Mr and sheriff please feel free to call me dad or Charlie okay’ Dad chuckles. ''okay Charlie''

'' now I’m going to billy's house he said I can go over and I’ll tell them why you shifted bells oh and good luck bells''*winks at me* I give him a confused look. '' okay dad be careful in your old age''

'' ha-ha funny bells''

He then leaves whilst grabbing his keys saying bye to the both of us. I turned to look at Kate.

'' well, that was one weird conversation don't you think''

''Definitely''