11

Bella’s Pov:

***beep beep***

‘’Ugg turn off damn thing’’

“No can-do Bella gets up if you don’t want to be late”. dad shouted from downstairs to me to get up. ‘’omg daddy let me sleep more please’’ “ Kate get her out of bed please, u know exactly what to do.”

“Trust me dad I’ll get Bella out of bed in my own way.” she replied softly to him. “Kate what are you doing?’’

“Nothing but.’’

“Kate, what... no don’t.. giggles... dad help me.... Kat...gasps.... ok okay im up. Aaggggg okay I’m up’’ smash well now I’m on the floor thanks to my lovely mate, hint the sarcasm.

Kate's pov:

“Trust me dad I’ll get Bella out of bed my own way’’

“Kate what are you doing’’
“Nothing but.’’

Umm maybe tickling her will get her up, I wonder.

Let us do it.

****hour later***

Well Bella hates me for sure, but I’ll get her to love me again.

Anyhow me and Bella are eating breakfast with her dad, well just Bella is and her dad.

“Hey Bella, we must be going now. We do not want to be late for class and well I can’t anyway since I’m teaching.”

“Well dad we got to go be careful at work and no wolf jokes okays, wow okay ignore me father”. Charlie chose to talk to me instead of answering Bella.

‘’Kate is the only reason you're a teacher and not a student is because of your age’’ ya it is I wish it wasn’t but it is’’

“Ohh okay, bells be careful not to wolf out okay and stay away from Edward, also if he does something let me know Kate cuz ill bite his ass off.

Yes dad. I know to tell you cuz I’ll know you will do it and I sooo want to see it. Anyway by dad, coming Bella?.

‘’ha-ha not yet bye dad love ya, ya we can go now’’ (pun not intended)

Bella’s Pov :

....coming Bella(pun not intended)

‘’haha not yet bye dad loves ya, ya we can go now’’

Omg I can’t believe I said that in front of him. Well, let’s get to school.

On the way to school I keep thinking whether or not to talk to the other Cullen’s because they are alright.

It’s just snob head, god I really hate it if only I could kill him. My thoughts were interrupted by my sexy mate telling me we were almost there.

‘’ Kate, you would not hate me if I spoke to the other Cullen’s, would you?’’ whoa didn’t realise we were in the parking lot.

‘’I’m okay with it Bella as long as your happy im happy’’ aww aren’t she the sweetest

‘’thank you Bella’’ wait omg I do this all the time, I say it out loud’’ ‘’yes you do now get your butt to school’’ whoa forward much.

Anyhow I get out the car, say bye to Kate as she’s the teacher you know! And I slowly make my way to the entrance of the hell hole I call school. Gosh it’s goanna be a long day.

****forward to lunchtime****

Well it is lunchtime and I’m sitting with my friends eating, talking as usual but then I cast a look at the Cullen table, omg they are looking back at me.

“Guys I’ll be back Imma talk to the Cullen’s for a min or too”

“Ya ok u want me to come in case he does something” Angela replies with a frown.

“I’m good but thank you though” Angela is the sweetest honestly. I can definitely see why I’m friends with her.

Walking to their table it felt weird but I’ll be fine. Sitting down I cast a smile to them, omg I didn’t think this would be so hard.

“ hey babe u ok” for starters imma kill his ass “now Bella baby don’t be like that”

“wait did I say that out loud again” I groan loudly im always doing that

Ya Bella boo you did” “ok thanks Emmet and don’t call me babe Edward I’m not yours, Rose, Emmett, Alice and jasper how are you all”

“hi Bella it’s great to see you” little pixie sticks responds with a grin. I think she’s grateful that I’m talking to her.

‘’Yeah you too Alice, just wondering if I can come over to see Carlisle and Esme later as well as you four then I looked towards Rosalie watching as she tried to tell me something but the others got in the way first. “Rosalie do you have something to say?”

“Of course bells...umm just to let you know I never hated you. I just tried to get you away from him but you are now so... what I’m trying to say is that.... im ***signs***.. really sorry, I really am’’ I wasn’t expecting that but I’m grateful I know the reason now.
“Its okay rose I don’t blame ya just the hopalong over there. ***Ring Ring**** oh and I’ll catch ya later ya’’

Well that was weird but hey now I got biology ugh but at least Kates there.

***biology (cuz im lazy lol)***

Well this class sucked bad, first I have to sit by snakeward because everyone else is scared to sit by him. Ugh then what makes it worse is that Kate is wearing a very open dress today. (life sucks)

‘’Bella pay attention please I asked you a question’’ shit she’s smirking why the fudge is she smirking.

‘’sorry Mrs Denali what was the question again, also Edward keeps talking to me and its very difficult to concentrate can I swap partners please?’’

‘’It was how does a human digestive system work?’’ how the heck am I supposed to know that. Well duh studying fuck I knew I forgot to do something last night. Well I mean me and Kate had a very long night so eh I don’t care.

‘’ sorry I really don’t know’’

‘’detention after school no questions asked’’ wtf she is supposed to be nice to me. I suppose it was my fault for jumping her last night too.

So that was how my day went just great and what made it worse is that snakehead tried talking to me again. YAYYYYYYYY