3

Bella’s Pov:

This morning, I woke up feeling sweaty, like I had burned all night, so I got out of bed and decided to shower before I had to leave for school. As soon as I finished, I walked back to my bedroom to get changed.

I decided that I will go back to being myself before I came to forks. You see I changed quite a few things, but I am not going to explain them, the list is just too long.

I dug in my wardrobe to find my best clothes, I quickly got dressed as it is time for school, I grabbed my bag and keys and started my way towards my new car.

I do have to say I am glad he is gone; he is changed me loads but he cannot do that if he is not here. As I am driving to school, I think about all the things I can do without him here, be my own person again.

Kate’s Pov:

I was just hunting a mountain lion. My sisters were hunting too when my phone started to ring. Ah, it was Alice. I wonder what my dear cousin wanted.

“Hey Kate, I was wondering if you could do me a big favour,” Alice asked.

“Sure Alice, What’s up?” I wondered.

“Edward made us move without Bella and, well, us four are worried that something bad is going to happen while we’re away, we were wondering if you’ll keep an eye out for Bella just to make sure she’s safe,” Alice begged.

“Of course, Alice, the rest of the family will go too,” I agreed.

I ran home with my sisters, and they sent me questioning looks. I told them we needed to have a family meeting first. As the rest of the family came to the living room.

I told them Alice rang and she needed a favour from us about the young human Bella, the whole family agreed to going to Forks. Let us get packing.

Kate's Pov :

9 hours later and we have finished packing and we are already in Forks, now just got to find where to live. My phone started to buss text message from Alice

Message:

Alice <3: You can use our house.

As I show my family what Alice said, we make our way towards Cullen’s old house to set up our things. When everything is set up, I check the time to see when Bella will be out of school.