10

Bella’s Pov:

Bella you are late please sit down to Mr Cullen please, Mr Cullen raise your hand.

No none of that like my old teacher oh no.

‘’Miss swan please take your seat’’

‘’yes, miss um I do not know your last name’’ lol I totally do but you know the world’s place.

‘’Call me Miss Denali please take your seat Bella’’ Kate told me with a smile.

So, I did next to snob ward. That’s when Kate started the lesson about how children are made, WAIT WHAT, omg i don’t need to know this. It’s not like me and Kate can have kids or could we.

‘’hey Bella’’ God I hate that voice. I will have to ask Kate if she could move me next to someone else.

‘’Bella please talk to me’ ’why should I for what you did to me’’

‘’I know what I did was bad, but I thought you needed a human life’’
“But Victoria’s back ready to kill me, you left me to take care of her’’ god if really do hate him

“No, she said she is glad James is gone.” “well, she’s back in forks ready to kill oh and leave me alone’’ then I ignored him for the rest of class.

Although my mate is pretty sexy today, did she really have to talk about sex. I mean she is practically sex on legs. I was interrupted by my thoughts by the bell for class.

****cafeteria****

I sat with my friends Angela and Jess, the big mouthed one. She has not stopped talking about how much she wants to kill Mike about whatever they are talking about.

As you can tell I am not in the mood for talking but what made it worse was that snob ward sat right next to me.

‘’Bella love talk to me please, I am sorry for what I did, please love I love you.’’ His words will die tonight ‘’stop Edward I don’t love you , I never did’’ I yelled at him making the whole cafeteria quiet I then quickly got up muttering to Alice to get Kate to the forest to me.

I then quickly went outside to the forest and shifted as soon as I was far away from the humans, only to be questioned by the wolves. “Bella, why have you shifted?”

“Cause the Cullen’s are back and so is dickward”. Cutting them out of my mind I quickly turn to find Kate standing there.

I shifted back not caring about my clothes and ran to Kate hugging her as I did.

We talked about why I shifted and let's just say she hot when angry

‘’ am I really’’ wait did I say that aloud

‘’yes, you did’ ’oh my whoops

Then we went home, well I did after getting my spare clothes out of my sexy car but Kate went back to work, but she is coming back to mine tonight.