9

Bella’s Pov:

That night me and Kate were meant to be relaxing all night and didn’t turn that way. I will tell you why basically dad didn’t come home at all, but he did ring to tell me he won’t be home.

So, Kate could stay all night and not worry about dad shooting her in her sexy ass. Not that I will let that happen but you know he could try.

Anyhow our night that was supposed to be relaxing turned into an exceptionally large make out session. I had to ask this of Kate.

“Kate, will you make love to me in Edwards room.” I decided that is what I wanted. “ why there love? “Kate replied frowning “so if Edward comes back he can smell us combined together, just to piss him off.” As soon as we got there we started immediately and it ended with us in a very naked position.

That night was the best time of my life since he left, that was until I got to school the next day only to see the Cullen’s back looking oh so fine like they never left. You know what, I will just do something on purpose just to annoy him.

Hmm I know I can call Kate see what she is doing now, I dial her number just got to wait until she picks up not that it will take that long. Whilst I’m waiting, I look at the Cullen’s and notice Alice smirking as well as the others.

I turn to look away but made a mistake by looking at snob ward, he smiled his sexy smile that I once used to love, well clearly not anymore. It makes me want to curl over and be sick.

‘’BELLA’’

‘’Jesus sorry Kate you okay’’

‘’I could ask you the same thing you called me remember’’ oh ya

‘’ya I remember umm I wanted to ask if you and Irina got the jobs at school or not’’ still walking to the school slowly

‘’I did tell you yesterday’’

“ya but we were busy making love!! In Edwards room’’ whoops some people started to look

“Yes, we did make love” Kate replied laughing slightly.

‘’Soo did you to get it or not?’’

“yes, we did.” 

“Aww that is great. Wow you sounded right behind me lol’’

“That’s because we are lol!” I jumped a mile.

“Jesus Kate, I think I’m having a heart attack”

“Um no trust me you are not having a heart attack.’’

“How do you know that?” I responded with a smirk.

“Cause I can hear your heart beating remember’’ fuck shit forgot about hearing.

“Shit I forgot about that, guess who is into today, also why have not pixie sticks given me a hug yet. Wait Kate are they those clothes that I almost tore last night?’’ I said waiting for Alice to give me a hug.

“Yes, belle they are I thought that I would have to wear something else cause you were so impatient last night.” Oops my bad. I totally intended to do that.

“well, they were getting in the way” I hushed back at her, knowing if I say it too loud people around could hear.

RING RING

“Uh classes suck, I better go class oh and what class you teaching Kate’’

“you’ll see’’ I wonder why she is smirking

Oh god I hope it is not what I think it will be.

*****skips to biology*****

Oh, great I now hate biology if he’s here, no peace what’s so ever. Yay me not.

Any way I walk in biology I must hold in my gasps as I don’t want anyone to know that I know who the teacher is.....