5th year: September 1993 - August 1994

In a bedroom in the farthest wing of Parkinson Manor at 4am was a 15 year old girl with freshly cut shoulder length black hair. The girl was sitting on her bed wrapping a bandage around her arm, covering a wound her father har accidentally given her two hours ago when he was punishing her. The girl was already dressed, ready to sneak off to London before her parents wake back up. The girl was wearing a black shirt with its sleeves ripped off, on the shirt was a skull and crossbones. The girl was also wearing ripped black jeans and black boots. On her head was a backwards red baseball cap. 

After she had wrapped up her arm, the girl sneaked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen where many house elves were busy making breakfast for the family to eat in two hours. “Miss River, Woplop wasn't expecting you for another hour. Woplop is afraid he hasn't made anything for Miss River yet” the head chief house elf said to the girl. River smiled at the small creature. “It's fine, Woplop. I can make myself some pancakes”. The creature nodded and River got to work making herself some pancakes. The pancakes were fluffy and delicious.

Once she had finished eating, River went back to her dorm and made sure she had everything packed in her trunk before climbing out of the window with her trunk. She dragged her trunk all the way out of the garden before calling for the Knight bus. She rode the bus all the way to the Leaky Cauldron. 

By the time they arrived it was almost 5 by the time she arrived. She didn't need to be at the platform until 8. So she decided to sit in the pub and have a non-alcoholic drink while she waited for the time to come. While she waited, she read up about Sirius Black. Sirius Black is the oldest son of Welburga and Orion Black. He was the first ever black to be a gryffindor and he was meant to be a rebellious guy. He was meant to be nothing like normal purebloods. But then he went and got the potters killed and killed Peter Pettigrew and 12 muggles. And now he has broken out of jail to kill Harry and Jazz Potter. River hated him.

While reading up on Sirius Black, River must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew was that she was being woken up by the sounds of the Weasley family (plus Sophia and the black children) having breakfast. “You OK there Parkinson?” Evan said.  “Yeah, I've just been up since midnight,” River said. “What time is it?”  That's when Mrs Weasley finally walked over “it's 7am, my dear. Oh you poor thing, do you need breakfast?”  River shook her head “naa I already ate some pancakes. Thanks for the offer though.”  Mrs Weasley didn't take no as an answer though and forced her to eat. While they were eating, Mrs Weasley started questioning hear

“How long have you been here?” 

“Since 5” 

“Why?” 

“Well I got punished at 2am for waking up via prank. So I left at 4 so I don't get the usual reputation speech” 

“Oh my de-” 

“I'm good. I don't need any pitty” 

“Oh okay….. did you make prefect?” 

“Hell no. Snapey knows I don't want to be one of those stuck up rule following Slytherins” 

.

.

.

.