chapter 6

Lee know woke up in his bed, the bed he cherished so much.

 It was comfy, soft, fluffy, so amazing. Oh how much he loved his bed.

 Sadly he has to get up, he loves his life, but he would rather sleep forever. 

He slowly stumbled across his room still drowsy from waking up, he walked into the bathroom and washed his face with cold icy water.

 That definitely woke him up.

 "UGH" he mumbled, so much happened last night. 

Bright lights, loud music, the smell of alcohol, dancing, it was all to much for him and the after effect was not worth it.

 He made his way to the kitchen and made coffee, every sip warming his throat. 

He then made leftover Ttebbokki, his favorite, and without any distractions and without any problems, he just melted in warmth and comfort.

 His phone then buzzed signaling a text, "Ugh" he groaned again

. "Hyunjin..." He said looking at the text. 

Hyunjin: Where are you???? I miss you ❤

Lee know: we aren't dating, so no 💔

Hyunjin: You're mean 😢

 Lee know: Thank you!!!

 Hyunjin: 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

 Lee know: Bye-bye! 

Lee know then put down his phone and took another sip of his coffee, the warm sensation calming him.

 His phone then buzzed again, showing Hyunjin texts.

 "I'm coming to your house" He read out loud.

"Noooooooooo" complaining was his only way of people leaving, so he could just complain and he would be good, or so he thought.

 Knocks on his door echoed through the house, he just wanted to be alone but again life isn't fair.

 Hyunjin ended up in his house, thanks to him.

 "What do you want" Lee know said glaring at Hyunjin while pouring more coffee into his mug.

 "I'm bored and want to talk" the taller responded walking to him and putting his head on his hand. 

"And I want a million dollars but here we are" he gave a sarcastic smile, Hyunjin hated his sarcastic smiles. 

"Well, I got news! Me and Felix are dating" The taller jumped in excitement, "I already knew that".

a/n:so this is all we got so far 

a/n:ok so bye-bye

~Haylee