chapter 15

They immediately rushed out when all was done.

Speeding towards the car. "What should we do next???" Lee know spoke excitingly, "I don't know mate, but you are the most funniest stranger I've ever met" BangChan bursted into a laughing fit.

"Why thank you!!! So what should we do?""Well we dyed your hair, got piercings, got tattoos...""Um... Let's shop!" Lee know jumped in his seat basically driving nowhere, then changing his direction.

"Mate, it's 10:00 at night" Bangchan giggled.

"Soooo... What is that going to do?" "Don't you want sleep?" "Buddy, What the fuck does sleep mean!? I don't know that bitch" Lee know sassed making Bangchan choke on the water he was drinking.

"Well aren't you adorable!" Bangchan squished his cheeks like a grandma.

A deafing silence filled the car, until both yelled "Taken!" at the same time then laughing hysterically at the sudden same reaction.

"Who is your lover?" Lee know asked after wiping a non existent tear, "His name is Jeongin, he's so cute, he has eyes like a fox and his laugh is so enchanting".

"Damn, your down bad" Lee know giggled while pulling up at a store, "What about you?".

"Mines name is Han Jisung, he's so sexy and seductive, but yet is a sweet tart" Lee know blurted out, blushing like crazy.

"I'm the one who is down bad" Chan scoffed, "Yeah whatever" Lee know replied getting a shopping cart.

They then walked in the store and started shopping, both stopping at the mens section.

Lee know started to look for ripped cargo jeans, while Bangchan was looking for baggy pants.

After looking for a bit they both then tried on the clothes one by one deciding their outfits.

Both were hype men, cheering the other on, making compliments on each others outfits.

Until it was time to but the clothes, in which they both bought a lot ending up in a lot of bags.

"Damn that was fun!... And tiring" Bangchan said out of breath, "Yep" Lee know responded popping the P while lying back on his chair.

a/n:this is it so far

a/n:ok so bye-bye

~Haylee