chapter 23

"Um... Truth!" Seungmin spoke up, "Okay is it true that you... Met Changbin at a Sex shop?" Felix grinned holding in his laugh. 

Seungmin blushed crazily, "One, Shut up. Two, yes I did" he said angrily folding his arms as the others started laughing. 

All the while that happened, Seungmin spined the bottle still embarrassed from what he confessed, the bottle then landed on Bangchan. 

"Hmm... Okay, Bangchan truth or dare?" Seungmin evilly grinned scaring Bangchan from what plan Seungmin has. 

"Um... Truth?", "Okay, is it true you dated Jeongin when he was still a minor in High school?" He tilted his head waiting for BangChan to respond. 

Bangchan got up towards the beer next to Changbin and poured a shot in his cup "Next person!" He downed the drink. 

Everyone bursted in laughter from Bangchan's action, the blond Australian then spined the bottle stopping at Lee Know.

 "Lee know truth or dare?", "Um... Dare" Lee know responded, now this is where the nerves kick in, he didn't want anything bad to happen nor did he want to do anything stupid.

 "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in here" Chan blurted looking at Han, though the question was directed to him? Whatever.

 "Okay..." Lee know then got up then started to walk to Han Jisung until he was interrupted by Chan, "Wait!!! You have to MAKE-OUT with them" he added. 

Making Lee know flustered at the sentence, 'Make out! I don't want to do that!'. 

He then nodded and continued walking to Han, as he reached his destination he kneeled down to Han's level in which he was sitting down and put his hands on his shoulders. 

Lee know then took a huge gulp and then kissed Han, his hands traveling to his back as the kiss got hotter. 

Han then but his lower lip signaling for entrance in which Lee know complied, their tongues moved in synchrony, Han then winning the lead.

 The sound of each kiss radiated off the walls as their make out was put to an end as Felix aggressively coughed, they both separated.

a/n:I'm not blushing you are 

a/n:ok so I love this chapter

a/n:ok bye-bye

~Haylee