chapter 17

"Their name is Bangchan and Jeongin" he informed making some coffee.

"Sure, why not? Invite them!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Oh M Gee! Isn't that amazing" Lee know sarcastically sassed, pretending to be a highschool girl jumping up and down.

"Haha, so funny!" Hyunjin joined clapping his hands in a slow way.

Silence endured the conversation until both started to laugh hysterically, "Okay okay, see you there!" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Wait!!! What time!" Lee know stopped Hyunjin from ending the call, "Um... About half an hour" Hyunjin replied without no emotion.

"What?- and you didn't think to tell me earlier!""You were sleeping!""So!? You always annoy me anyways!""Just hang up and get ready!""Fine!""Dumbass" Hyunjin mumbled, but Lee know caught it and scoffed then ending the call.

Lee know walked towards his closet, now he is really going to wear what he wants, he could finally express himself.

He picked out baggy ripped jeans pants, a black crop top, a black belt, earrings, then finishing it off with some light makeup.

He then did his hair, but what he means by that is that he ruffled it.

He then texted Chan about his plans in which he complied with a "Ofc!" And his most favorite part of his day, pet his cats.

Oh how much he loved Soongie, Donngie, and Dori, they were his happiness in life only after his Hannie.

"Daddy's gonna have to leave in about 5 minutes, don't misbehave okay?" Silence "Okay, good!" He then left for the door once again checking himself before he leaves.

The ride over was the best, the wind against his face, music blasting in his car, he felt at peace, and it felt amazing.

HonkHonkHe signalled he was there to Hyunjin and Felix before coming out, Chan and Jeongin followed after him and waited at the door.

Until Hyunjin, Han, and Felix opened the door, their mouths dropped.

To say less, they were shocked, they never saw Lee Know Ever like this. It was one heck of a surprise.

They just stood there, looking at him. "What the fuck!!!"

a/n:this is it so far

a/n:ok so bye-bye

~Haylee