chapter 19

"Lee Know" I added, "Han Jisung" Han finally said something. 

"Jeongin, but you can call me I.N." the fox like boy said, "Well EVERYONE knows and loves me, so I don't need no introduction" Hyunjin sassed.

 "Um... Me and Bangchan don't" I.N. raised his hand like he was in class asking a question. 

"Oh- right! Well this handsome prince known as myself, name is Hyunjin, though sadly I am taken, but don't feel sad there is many other fish in the sea" silence radiated of the walls.

 "Is he always like this" Bangchan chuckled, "Yes, his ego is so huge that if you jump off it you are basically committing suicide" Lee know replied. 

"One, shut the fuck up why you jealous, Two, can you explain why the fuck you look like that!" Hyunjin looked at him up and down waving his arms around crazily

. "Oh right, well it's a really long story so get comfortable" everyone sat down on the couch looking at him with curious eyes while he stood like he was presenting something to a class.

 "Okay so it all happened literally yesterday at night, when I came back from work I just thought to myself, more likely, argued with myself. I just didn't like the way I was living, I'm not really happy with my life. Like I never ever wanted to be a lawyer's intern, I wanted to be a dancer. And I didn't like the way I looked, it wasn't really me. So I decided to change myself, for me the first step was dying my hair. When I got there I was contemplating everything then Chan came, and I told him everything. So he helped me along the way, we got our hair done, tattoos, and earrings, AND bought new clothes!" Lee know exclaimed at the clothes part.

 He surveyed the way everyone looked at him noticing Han looking at Chan and him with jealousy. 

And the rest just pure shock and empathy.

 "Wow, never knew you felt this way" Hyunjin spoke up looking down at his hands, "If I knew, I feel pretty bad" he continued. 

"You look hot" Seungmin blurted, laughter then erupted.

 "He's mine!" Han shouted afterwards.

a/n:this is it so far

a/n:ok so bye-bye

~Haylee