chapter 18

They just stood there, looking at him.

"What the fuck!!!" Hyunjin was flabbergasted you could say, the only thing going through Hyunjin's mind was 'How dare he not tell me!'.

He acted on it. "How dare you not tell me this!!! When was this!!!"

He said pointing at all his changes up and down which consisted of his hair, earrings, and clothing.

"Um.... Surprise?" Lee know replied shrugging having a bracket smile on his face.

"Surprise???' Felix gasped.

Lee know was a little upset because Han just stared at him, he wanted a reaction, he couldn't just read him like a book.

Was it good? Was it bad? He needed something.

"Sorry to bother, but... Can we go in?" Bangchan interrupted the screaming fest, I.N. shook his head in agreement with Chan.

"Yeah, of course. We can do introductions inside!" Felix exclaimed, a huge grin appearing on his face.

Everyone then walked in the house, white walls towering next to them.

The house was very modern but showed a hint of Hyunjin's personality, there was paintings everywhere, flowers and plants here and there.

The house was immaculate, beautiful, and very fancy. 'Must be nice' Lee know mumbled to himself as he looked around, the others truly astonished.

"Welcome to my humble house" Hyunjin said opening his arms wide like he presenting something, which he was.

"Hyunjin knock that shit off" A random voice said, suddenly a guy came out of the kitchen.

He had brown hair, he was quite tall, and he resembled a puppy but my, wasn't this puppy a savage.

He then reached then group putting his elbow on one of Hyunjin's shoulder making the taller roll his eyes.

"My name is Seungmin, Kim Seungmin" he said sticking his hand out for those to shake, which all did.

"Bangchan, nice to meet you!" The taller Australian shook his had, "The name's Felix" the other Australian said.

"Changbin!" This huge muscled man came out behind Seungmin wrapping his arms around the puppy like boy.

"Lee Know" I added, "Han Jisung" Han finally said something.

a/n:this is all we got

a/n:ok so bye-bye

~Haylee