chapter 8

Let's just say the war ended up with them, and Felix, in Hyunjin's house watching TV while drinking alcohol.

 It escalated so quickly, it scared Lee know. 

Flashback:

 "Hyunjin started it! He called me a sore loser!!!" 

"No I didn't! You did!!!""UGH, you're so annoying!" 

"Shut the fuck up you two, one more word and I am going to put myself on suicide watch"

 "Imma get some alcohol, now leave me alone, I am not a couples therapist! Hyunjin!!! Lee know!!!" 

"Wait!.... Get me some pleeeeeeeeeease"

 "Me three" 

"Fine, whatever.... Just- Stop" 

End of Flashback: 

Whatever he expected his day to be was not this, he just wanted to not drink and stay in his comfy rabbit pajamas. 

But here he is, drunk dancing to Rihanna songs, on a table. 

What the flip. 

All he could hear is people shouting his name, all he could see is blurs and shadows of people, more than one. 

All he could taste is the taste of alcohol, all he could feel is his hand holding a glass, and his other hand holding someones.... Waist? What!? Who was it??? Was all he could think about but his brain.... Wasn't braining. 

"Wow, you dance like a stripper", that voice sounded familiar, very familiar.

 Those words echoed in his head..... Hannie..... Hannie?..... Hannie! Oh well, surprise surprise, it was Han's.

 Though that didn't matter right now, what mattered was, why am I living like this? 

He used to be perfect, a perfect child with perfect grades, he got a perfect job, though he changed. 

Why did he change? His life used to be so stable but, now he is drinking, going to clubs, being a slob, sleeping a lot. Where did he go wrong?..... Correction..... Where did he go right? 

Well to be honest, now he is really living, he is happy with his life.

 Maybe being so stuck up was not really his style, maybe he should change... For the better!

 Yeah, for the better.... For his friends and his life.... For Hannie maybe.

 That was what he was thinking about until... He passed out, and now was laying on the cold hard floor.

a/n:wow this was kinda surprising 

a/n:well ok bye-bye

~Haylee