29. million dollar picture

Your POV

Y'all fell asleep on the sofa together. The movie was still playing in the background as you woke up. You were placed in the center with Kakucho and Sanzu to each of your sides. Your head rested on Kakus chest.

You lifted your head just a little to see what was going on. Everyone was asleep. Kakucho softly snored behind you and Ran layed a bit further away. The real spectacle was going on on your other side.

You slowly reached into your pocket to grab your phone. The picture will be worth more than a million dollar. Sanzu and Rindou were hugging each other in their sleep. The sight was so cute that you couldn't hold back your giggles.

"Huh?" Kakucho woke up from the vibrations in your stomach. You tried to hold back your laughter. "What's so funny?" He whispered and you just pointed in the direction. He looked at the two lovebirds and quickly kicked Rans leg. He woke up and asked what was going on. You again pointed to the cuddling males.

He couldn't control his laughter and you were happy that you took a picture before that. Now you and Kakucho couldn't hold back your laughter anymore as well. Sanzu and Rindou woke up and made eye contact. They stared at each other for a second before jumping off of the couch.

They walked away in different directions. It was so funny but you liked that they don't hate each other as deeply as you thought at first. "Oh no, I sadly didn't took a photo of that! Come back!" Ran mocked the others some more. "I did!" You waved with your phone. "I need that! Everyone needs that!"

.
.
.

A few hours later

You decided to take a walk before dinner. Kakucho joined you and you two explored the nearby forest. You felt free, finally being able to breathe outside without having to fear being kidnapped. It was refreshing and you were thankful for this vacation.

You two walked side by side without talking. It was a relaxed silence, you just enjoyed each others presence. You took his hand and intervened your fingers. He smiled at you and caressed the back of your hand with his thumb.

After a while you sat down on a fallen tree. "I'm glad you joined this little trip, Kaku." "I'm glad too, i like to be around you and I couldn't just leave you alone with the crazy ones." You smiled at his comment. "I like them, a lot, they all are unique in their own way, but I have to admit that this would be a very stressful vacation without you."

The sun was slowly setting and you decided to head back home. You felt like your battery was fully charged after the walk with Kakucho and you were ready to face the chaos.

And there was chaos, after arriving back at the mansion you sensed a burning smell. Kaku and you sprinted into the kitchen. "What's happening?" A helpless Sanzu was behind the kitchen ilse. "I wanted to start cooking dinner, but something went terribly wrong!" Kakucho left the room but you went over to Sanzu. "Let me help you."

You swept away all the burned food into the trash can. "How about we start with something simple and without fire. Can you wash the veggies for me, please? I'll start preparing the chicken." He looked at you for a moment, then started with his task.

Sanzus POV

You were an organized chef. First you took out all the ingredients out of the fridge and cabinets, placed them accurately, in order to use them, on the counter and looked for some pots and pans. It was an interesting sight, you were concentrated but it looked effortlessly at the same time.

He was so mesmerized by your doing that he forgot to wash the veggies. The water just flowed into the drain. "Sanzu? Do you need help?" "No, I was just lost in thoughts. Sorry."

After washing and drying everything he needed to cut it into little pieces. It went well at first until he cut into his finger. Fuck, how am I an expert at swinging a fucking katana but mess this shit up! Fucking kitchen knifes!
He put his finger into his mouth and licked off the blood.

"Sanzu what happened?""Nothing!" he hid his hand behind his back. "Show me your fingers.""No!" You stepped closer to him and reached for his arm. His heartbeat fastened, you were so close to his chest and touched his arm. "Its nothing really, just a little cut." "Show it to me." "No." "Sanzu!" "Okay, okay ... here."

"Oh no, that's not good. Let me grab the first aid kit real quick." His hand was covered in blood. You cleaned his wound and the cut luckily wasn't that deep. You put a little bandage around his finger and kissed it afterwards. "Now your good to go." You smiled at him and his heart skipped a beat.

"We have to wash the veggies again, but you need to keep your bandage dry. I will do it and you can keep me company." You walked over to the counter and started washing. He never felt that warm around his heart in a long time, maybe since his childhood. At first he was just curious about the competition with his rivals, he liked the game of chasing you. Then he was magnetized by your looks and innocence. But something changed within him today.

He walked closer to you. Standing right behind you he caressed your arms, his fingers gliding up and down the fabric of your sweatshirt. Your breathing fastened and he felt your reaction to his touch. He got closer to your neck and kissed it before whispering in your ear. "Thank you for taking care of me, you are my personal nurse from now on." "Sanzu, that was nothing, anyone would have done that."

He shot down the faucet and turned you around. "You know that's not true. You are just too good for this world." "No, I.." he shut your lips by kissing you. He grabbed under your thighs and lifted you onto the kitchen counter. To not fall backwards you placed your arms around his neck.

It was an intimate kiss, not heated and hungry of lust. He put all his admiration and love for you in it. You put your feet behind his legs to keep him closer, his hands drawing circles on your thighs.

You ended the kiss to catch a breath and your cheekes turned a light shade of pink. "Sorry I was just.." "No, sorry I.." he stepped backwards, he didn't wanted to scare you again, like his first impression back then. It still lingers on him how you looked at him with fear in your eyes.

But to his surprise you grabbed his shirt and pulled him back in. Now you passionately made out. Your hands started to explore each other's bodys. Your breathing got shorter and your heartbeat fastened.

.
.
.

"Hey! When's dinner ready? I'm hung.."

---------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.

This story has already over a thousand reads! Thank you! :)
Please leave some votes and comments if you like the story so far