34. pieces of the puzzle

Bonten POV, headquarters, about half an hour earlier

"What's happening?" Mikey looked at the three men who just bursted into his office. "It's about Kenji Togata!" Koko looked anxious. "What about him?" "An informant told us that he left Tokyo and headed to the countryside just hours ago!" Mochi had to catch his breath. "Fuck!" Mikey slammed his fists on the table.

"Koko call the helicopter team, Takeomi call the others and warn them. Are we sure he knows the exact location?" "Negative, but what else should he want out there?" "Fuck, I can't believe it! Koko what the fuck is taking you so long?!"

"Boss, wait. She's on her phone. Let's hear, who's she calling so late at night?" "We don't have time for that.."

.
.
"Stay calm and listen. Don't freak out and don't make any noise. You have to get out of there immediately."
"What? Yui I don't understand!"
"I showed the photo you sent me to Baji, he recognized them. It's a Mafia (y/n), the biggest Yakuza in Japan. Get your ass out of ther"

"END THE CALL!" Mikey was yelling at Koko. "This can't be happening! Call one of them, we have to lock her in!" "But she will be afraid of us, she is already, we can't do.."
"I did it." Takeomi turned around and put his phone back into his pocket. "Sanzu is on his way to her room."

The next minutes felt like an eternity. "Any news?" "No, no one is answering his phone." "Try again."

.
.

"Kakucho is calling!" Mikey took his phone and answered the call. Kakucho was out of breath and whispershouted into his phone "She ran away into the woods, we are searching for her!" "Find her!" He ended the call and threw his phone against the wall.

Your POV, present time

"Missed me, baby?"

You recognized his voice, the scent you smelled on his arm, Kenji.. Mobilizing the strength left in your body you fought him with all your power. You scratched his arm and kicked his legs. "I like it when you are a bit feisty. It adds a little bit of spice!" He laughed at you. He was way stronger than you and you couldn't get out of his grip.

You tried to scream again, but who would even hear you in the middle of the forest. He threw you over his shoulder and started walking in the direction of his car, that was parked near the road.

*Bang* Suddenly you fell to the ground and landed on top of your ex boyfriend. You stood up and looked at him. He got shot in the head, the bullet went right through him and left at the middle of his forehead. There was so much blood on him, on the ground, on you.

You looked up and saw the silhouettes of four persons running in your direction. Due to your vision beginning to blur you couldn't see them sharp, but you knew who was coming for you. Your knees weekend and your ears clogged and there was only silence left. Their mouths were moving but you couldn't hear anything.

You looked back at the dead body laying in front of you before your eyes rolled backwards and you fell to the ground.

.
.
.
.

After who knows how much time has passed you woke up in a bed. You needed a few seconds to recognize where you are and what happened. The memorie came flushing in all at once, the phone call with Yui, the chase in the woods, Kenji.. dead.

You jolted up from the bed and screamed. This was all too much to handle, too much had happened in such a short period of time, that you couldn't process it.

"Hey, hey, hey. Relax, okay? Calm down, everything is going to be fine." Mikey caught you and embraced you in a tight hug. You sobbed against his shoulder until you realized who was holding you in his arms.

"Get away from me!" You screamed at him, you tried freeing yourself but to no avail. He was holding you tight. "Mikey let me go!" "I told you to call me Manjiro and calm down let me explain." "I don't wanna hear anything, you are evil, let me go!"

You tried fighting him, but your energy was low, the sleep you just woke up from was stressful and your body hurts from all the bruises and scratches. Silently sobbing against his shoulder you gave up. This was not the time to escape, you have to regain some energy first.

He remained in this position until you relaxed a little bit. While caressing your cheek he looked at you. You could see in his eyes that he didn't know where to start. 

"You kidnapped me and you lied to me." You said with a calm voice. "We.. I didn't wanted to at first." "At first!?" "Let me explain it, please." "Go on then.. but I'm not listening to you anyways." you turned your head in the other direction and stared out of the window.

"That we've met you was not planned, you've peeked our interest and neither was planned that we took a liking to you. After realizing that everyone was seeing the same women, we decided to share instead of fight each other."

"I'm not a toy to share!" "No baby, you aren't. Our intentions are pure, we don't want to toy around with you. We liked spending our time with you until Kakucho noticed that someone was following you. We wanted to save you that day you were kidnapped, but we were too late. Takeomi was shot in the shoulder trying to save you. Would you do that for a toy? Nevermind, you don't have to answer that.

We searched for you everywhere, for days but couldn't find you. Koko found out that you were involved with another mafia in the past. So we found his base eventually. I'm sorry that it took us so long, love. You must have been scared the whole time." He lovingly hugged you from the side.

"We raided his base that day, but he was a coward and fled after knocking you unconscious with drugs and leaving you there. We brought you here for your own safety, we didn't wanted to kidnap you in the first place. But with him still out there we couldn't let you leave the building. He and his gang were observing our entrances.

That is the reason you went on vacation, we thought it was safer for you out there until we had solved the problem here in tokyo. I still don't know how he found your location. I'm really sorry about what happened, you must be shocked and scared." You looked at him, the pieces of the puzzle slowly coming together.

"So your letting me go now? He isn't out there anymore." "Not yet, you have to rest and understand the whole situation first, before you make any decisions. We aren't here to harm you in any way. You have to believe me."

The elevator signal could be heard and someone was walking in the direction of the bedroom. "Hello Mr. Sano, Ms.(L/n)."  "Hello Doctor, please take care of her. There are  lots of wounds on her body. I'll leave now, call me if you need anything."

----------------------------------------------------------------

<3

Obsession or Love - Bonten XreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara