35. makeover

Bonten POV

"What did she say?" Everyone was sitting in Mikeys living room. "Not much, she is still scared of us and wants to leave." "We aren't letting her go, aren't we?" Rindou was still heartbroken about how you found out. "No, the fuck?! We have to win her heart back again, she will stay at her own will in the end. Until then she won't leave my apartment." Mikey took a sip of his liquor before he continued talking.

"One of us will always stay by her side, when I have to work some of y'all take my place. I don't want her unsupervised, or she will plan an escape. For the first few days I only need calming people around her. Kakucho, Mochi, Koko and Takeomi are my best guesses. I don't want her stressed out." He looked at the chaotic trio as they only rolled their eyes.

"Y'all are dismissed, I have to go back to my office now. Mochi its your turn. Don't sleep, don't get distracted and don't let her reach the elevator. You can stay here in the living room, the doctor is still in there." After everyone left, Mochi turned on the TV and waited for the doctor to come out.

Your POV

It was the same Lady Doctor who helped you the last time. She was really nice and took care of all of your wounds. "Here are some Painkillers, beside that you won't need anything. I'll come back tomorrow to change the bandages and check on you. You have to rest now to heal properly, try to sleep Ms (l/n)."

"Thank you for your help, Doctor. Can I ask you a question? How do you know my Name?" "Your name? That's the one Mr, Kokonoi told me. Is there anything wrong?" "No, no it's ok. Thank you again." "Goodbye."

I bet they really found out everything. I never told them my last name, but Mikey said they new that I was involved with Kenjis Mafia. They dug deep and found out everything about my life, but how? I have deleted everything very thoroughly. I have to know the mistake I've done, when I escape them one day, I can't make the same mistake twice.

"Hello (y/n)? May I come in?" Mochi was in front of the closed bedroom door. "No!" ... "Okay I will wait outside, tell me if you need anything."

What are they thinking?! That I can just normally continue after that bomb just dropped? You turned around and fell back asleep.

.
.
.

You woke up after what felt like hours, it was still dark or dark again? What time or date do we even have? You stood up to use the bathroom and your whole body ached. Being greeted by your reflection in the mirror you flinched. Bruises and bandages everywhere, your hair was messy and deep purple rings decorating your eyes even though you had slept so much.

A flashback of all the blood rushed into your mind and you had to hold onto the sink to not fall to the ground. Someone had cleaned you up and changed your clothes, but you still felt disgusting. Even though you knew that taking a bath with bandages was bad you had no other choice.

The best way to get rid of all the filth and dirt and only god knows what, was a  shower. You can do this (y/n)! You have to feel better to get out of here! It was exhausting but you managed to get yourself clean again.

You immediately felt better with fresh clothes on and washed hair. Time for some make up, I can't stand myself looking like this! I can't look like a victim or I become one, I have to be a baddie to get through this. You also grabbed some scissors and cut off a good bit of your hair. It felt freeing and you liked your new hairstyle.

After finishing your makeover you walked over to the full body mirror in the bedroom and analyzed your final result. You loved it! This was giving you the inner strength and confidence to face them.

You walked out of the bedroom with the kitchen as your desired destination. After loosing track of time, you didn't know the last time you had eaten. Searching through the fridge, Mochi approached you.

"I..eh hey. I like your new hairstyle." He was obviously nervous and you didn't know why. Wasn't he the one holding you captive and not the other way around? You just looked at him before turning back to the fridge. There was nothing in it. "I need something to eat Mochi." "Yes of course, I will order something. I'm sorry I didn't thought about it earlier." He bowed and called the restaurant.

It was weird, why was he being so friendly? The cat was out of the bag, they didn't had to pretend to be the nice guys anymore. You walked over to the couch and watched some anime. The food arrived shortly after and Mochi placed it in front of you. He was standing awkwardly right next to you.

"What?" "Nothing, I'm right here if you wanna talk or something." He walked over to the dining table and sat down. You saw him doing something on his phone, but you weren't interested in interacting with him anyways so you kept watching tv.

Every once in a while you saw him looking over to you in your peripheral vision. "What?" You confronted him and he looked like being cought. "(Y/n) You have to believe that we.." the elevator door opened and Takeomi arrived. "Good evening, I just wanted to check on you (y/n). Mochi you are needed downstairs for the meeting."

"You can stop the act, Takeomi. I'm getting the feeling this is a shift rotation. You have to understand that i'm not dumb. I was blinded by your bullshit in the past, but I see right through it now. You can take Mochi's seat and don't talk to me."

Takeomi walked over to the dining table. "She is giving orders now?" "Well.." Mochi stood up and left the room. You continued watching your anime, but after some time Takeomi walked over to you. "Before you get all worked up, I just wanna watch tv. It's boring over there, we don't have to talk."

He sat down next to you but with some space. It was an odd feeling inside of you. Back then you felt safe around him and now everything has changed but you strangely didn't fear him. His aura was calm and didn't emit any danger, so you let your guard down a little.

"Is it true that you took a bullet for me?"

------------------------------------------------------------

<3