Twelve, 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Hi, daddy Hotchner

"Hi, daddy Hotchner."

"[Doyle] was in love with her. I was in love with her. And she was in love with nobody."

~~~

'Seattle Grace Hospital' the plaque beside the hospital read. SGH. The setting of many of Erwyna's sister's stories, where her sister met the most important people in her life, and where the entirety of her life was spent.

While Erwyna's home had become the BAU even with how little the members had let her in so far, Seattle Grace had become her sister's home away from home. From what Erwyna heard, her sister rarely even left the hospital to go home. When she wasn't in the on-call room, she was either in the operating room or at the bar. She ate every meal and took every nap at Seattle Grace.

Erwyna hadn't physically seen or touched her sister in years either. With the events of Erwyna's mother's death, her undercover operation, and joining the FBI, and Callie constantly being on call, neither of them could make any time for each other. While neither of them blamed the other one, there was a shared stiffness in their conversations. Now that Erwyna had that stiffness between her and Emily, she decided that she couldn't experience it with Callie anymore.

With a strut in her step, Erwyna entered the hospital with no fear. This hospital couldn't be more threatening than the serial killers she dealt with on a daily basis. There was no cause for fear, at least not yet.

Leaning on the nurses' station, Erwyna tilted her sunglasses down as she pressed her lips together. "Hello?"

"How may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Doctor Torres."

"Do you have an appointment?"

Erwyna sighed as she pushed her sunglasses back up. "No, I don't."

"Ma'am, I can't let you see her if you don't have an appointment."

"No, I..." Erwyna shook her head as she turned around, searching the bustling crowd of faces for her sister. "I completely understand." Feigning a smile, Erwyna let out another loud exhale as a dark-haired woman approached her.

"I'm Dr. Yang. I was just with Dr. Torres. I can help you get an appointment with her if you just-"

Erwyna finally noticed a fellow brunette staring back at her in shock before a smile appeared on her face. "Er!"

"Er?" Cristina echoed, her voice bouncing off the walls as she tossed her arms up and walked away, seeing that her presence was no longer required.