Chapter 40

“ What are you gonna do to them?" Jeremy asks as if he doesn't knows the answer to his question.

" I am going to make love to them," I utter, rolling my eyes, as I wait for a confirmation call or a text from Luca that Grace is okay.

Jeremy makes a disgusted face towards me as he exits the room outside his basement. Me, Jeremy and one of his American guard got these two fuckers tied up in his basement. They were struggling like two high-school kids. Jeremy had to inject them with HPV's.
Dumb fuckers.

Well they brought this upon themselves.

I am going to have the fun I have been avoiding since I married Grace. Ever since I have married her, I have stopped going on killing sprees because I have mostly been spending my time with her and working from home, keeping tracks on the Irish people to make sure that no other attack are pulled upon the Russian mafia because another attack means a declaration of war which means loss of lives of several people which we certainly cannot afford at this point of time.

After Vani was taken by the Irish Mafia, we had fledged a war with them in order to save her, which had resulted in the loss of the life of many people which is a fucking loss for us. Of course, the Irish men had also lost their lives but I don’t give a fuck what happenes to them. All I know is that they deserve it.
We are training men continuously not to lose over these Irish fuckers.

However, I have changed a lot in the past three months and the credit goes to her. Before I was not a person anyone could talk to. I was shitty rude to people and that I still am but not to her and Jeremy and Kiara. It's like I have a small family now.

A small circle.

" Adrik, let's go?" Jeremy asks me, gesturing towards his basement.
Time for a little fun now.

I take lazy, long steps towards the chairs we have tied them to as they look up at me with horrified expressions.

"P- please please let us go," one of them cries as my fist lands on his nose.
Blood oozes out of his nose as he cries. I hate seeing grown up men crying in front of me. Begging for mercy. Oh, I fucking love this power. I look towards Jeremy who rolls up his sleeves as silently asks me to begin.

Let the spree begin.

Jeremy's fingers clenched tight around the man's hair, yanking his head up to meet his furious gaze. "You had the nerve to flirt with her," he spat, his voice laced with seething rage.

My stomach used to twist with jealousy when I used to watch Jeremy getting close to Grace, but now I realised, it wasn’t his attraction towards her. He fucking thinks of her like his sister.

Well, dumb me.

Glancing at the bloodied face of the man who had dared to offer his hand to Grace, I couldn't help but feel a sense of grim satisfaction mixed with a tinge of remorse. I had warned him to stay away from her, but his arrogance had led him down this path. Now, as he lay before us, bloodied and broken, I couldn't find it in myself to muster any sympathy.

If we would have listened, I might have spared him but now, he has to bear with the consequences.

"Keep quiet," I growled at him, my voice laced with a dangerous edge as I retrieved my knife from its sheath.
With deliberate slowness, I brought the glinting blade to bear on his hand, the same hand he had so bravely extended towards my wife. Without hesitation, I sliced through his flesh, relishing in the sharp intake of breath and the agonised scream that followed. I aimed precisely, ensuring that each cut brought maximum pain, a punishment fitting of his misbehaviour.

"Do you feel it now?" I hissed, my words dripping with venom. "Perhaps if you had listened when I warned you to stay away from her, you wouldn't be suffering this punishment." My gaze bore into his, unyielding and cold.

"But you made your choice, didn't you?"

With each slice of the knife, I watched as the boy's strength waned, his cries for mercy growing weaker with each passing moment. Yet, there was no mercy to be found here, not for him. He had crossed a line, and now he would pay the price.

"I'll keep cutting until you pass out," I vowed, my voice low and menacing.

"And then... then we'll let Jeremy’s dog have a little fun, after all he deserves it."

A small chapter it is.
Vote target - 4.5k total
A vote and comment won't hurt will it?
The main plot will start in the next few chapters, what do you all think will go wrong?