2. Loving You

Alice's POV
I woke up when someone knocked on the door. I stretched and walked to open the door. It was Elijah.
"Hey," I said.
"Hello. May I come in?"
"Yes you may."
Elijah stepped in and I shut the door. He turned and looked at me.
"Tell the truth, Alice. Do you still love me?"
I walked close to him and looked up at him. "Always and forever."
I stood on my tip toes and lightly brushed my lips against his.
Wanting more, Elijah crashed his lips to mine and picked me up. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I let our tongues brush. I moaned and Elijah carried us to my bedroom. Shutting the door behind us, Elijah pulled off my shirt. He kissed my exposesed neck and I ripped off his shirt. I kissed his shoulder. He laid us on the bed and climbed on top. He kissed my stomach and I moaned. He chuckled at the effect he still had on me. I guided his lips back to mine and flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed his lips so hard, I was scared they would bruse. I kissed his neck and bare chest. He groaned as my hands explored his chest.
Breathing hard, I rolled off of him and laid my head on his chest.
"I've missed you," I whispered to him.
"I've missed you, too."
I smiled and sleep came to take over. I dreamt of Elijah and Damon fighting over me. Damon staked Elijah with the white oak dagger. The only way to permanently kill an Original. As he fell, Elijah ripped Damon's heart out. It was a lose-lose situation.