11. New Orleans

Two Weeks later. Alice's POV
"Wake up," Rebekah woke me. I groaned and sat up. I looked around. Rebekah laughed.
"Marcel is inviting us to breakfast. Get up."
Rebekah left so I could dress. I pulled on a blue dress and black heels. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked out to the kitchen. We were staying in Elijah's house here in New Orleans.
Elijah smiled when he saw me and gave me a kiss. Marcel walked up to me. He smiled.
"Where's Klaus," He asked us.
Elijah took a deep breath. "He's dead, Marcel. I'm sorry."
Marcel just smiled and nodded. He's kind of weird. He walked away.
After Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and I ate breakfast, they wanted to show me around. We walked down Bourbon St. New Orleans is way better than Mystic Falls. At least, until we saw the dead body.
Elijah's POV
I heard Rebekah and Alice scream and I ran to see what was up. I smelled the body before I saw it. I dragged the girls away and examined the body. It was attacked by a vampire. I sighed and stood. Alice hugged me when I showed up. She was terrified. Katerina walked up and shook her head.
"Wasn't me," She said. I looked at Rebekah and Kol. Kol shook his head. I heard someone walk up behind me and I turned. Finn, my brother, stood with blood dripping down his chin.
"It was me, Elijah."
Finn tried to grab me but I moved. I told everyone but Kol to leave. They all did as they were told.
"Mother is alive. She told me to do this. She is in another body. She alive, Elijah," Finn said.
I looked at Kol. He showed no emotion on his face, whatsoever. Kol reached out and snapped our brother's neck.
"This just went terriblely wrong," Kol said.
"Can you not be yourself for five minutes?"
He was really bothering. Kol shrugged and dragged Finn's body down into a basement. We have a lot to deal with. My mother, Esther, is alive. How?