3. Turning Away

Katherine's POV
I knocked on the Salvatore Boarding House's front door. It opened to reveal a shirtless Stefan. I smiled at him.
"Hello, Katerina." Stefan leaned against the door frame.
"Hey, Stef. I need a favor," I said. "What," He asked not very kindly. "I need you to talk to Klaus about letting Emily Bennett go. She's a witch but a vampire at the same time. He is trying to do a ritual with the Moonstone. Please, Stefan."
Stefan shook his head and grabbed my chin and moved my head so I was looking at him.
"You haven't changed a bit, Katerina. You're still the selfish bitch you always have been."
Stefan turned away and shut the door in my face. I narrowed my eyes and smirked. I took a deep breath and kicked the front door down. I walked away, satisfied.
When I arrived at home, Alice was in her room so I walked to mine. Klaus was, with laying with his arms behind his head, on my bed. I smiled at him and climbed on top.
"Hello, Klaus."
"You betrayed me, Katerina. Why?"
I gave him a dumb look. "What betrayal do you speak of?"
He smiled at me and grabbed me by my throat. He whispered in my ear. "You're not getting me to stop the ritual. Nor, are you getting the Moonstone."
He let me go and I looked at him, tears sliding down my cheek.
"I'm so sorry, Niklaus. I love you. I really do. I was just scared you were going to kill me for the ritual."
Klaus smiled at me. "One more stunt like that and I will."
He kissed me and pulled me closer. I moaned as he kissed my neck. He bit me and I cried out. He laughed and pushed me off of him. I was weak from the sudden blood loss. I fell asleep in Klaus' arms. His evil, seductive arms.