📘 Earth

Right in the middle of the Ocean there was a place called "earth" A complex, gleaming city, though only inhabited by one person.

One day a sun rose, reflecting on the sea illuminating the city and making it shine bright.

But the sun turned out to be blue.

Afraid of the consequences the inhabitant builds a massive blue wall, functioning as a shield and reflecting the light back. It towered far above the city keeping it safe.

Getting more inhabitants and flourishing in its protected environment, it was pulsating with "life"

There came a time where no citizen has even seen any sun and it was at that point that one of those celestial bodies directed its luminosity towards the city once more. No citizen would or could realize it, but the warm orange sun was making the wall appear orange itself.

An outsider would have seen the sparkling glow of the sun dancing with the reflections of the sea and interacting with the wall. The wall seemed all too happy about it, seemingly melting away at the suns heat. But to my dismay it remained solid.

Meanwhile the city was beating with panic on the inside, unaware of the source of the warm breeze that caused confusion and fear with the inhabitants.

They pondered about removing the wall.

But how do you go about removing something like that?