Apocalypseburg

The scene then changes to 5 years later, Bricksburg is now in destruction and ruins as the wind whistles in the background.

Lucy: "*narrates A lifetime has passed since then. We grew up. Abandoned anything cute, shiny, poppy, or young. And from the wreckage, we built a grittier, cooler, more mature society.
We call it Apocalypseburg. And it is a heckish place to live."

The camera pans down to the new city as everyone is looking dark and brooding. The camera then moves inside a messed up coffee shop.

Larry: "We don't serve decaf!"

Lucy: "*narrates*Show weakness and you'll be eaten alive.
This new life has toughened and hardened us all."

Emily is buying coffee like she did in the past.

Emily: "Two coffees, please! One black, one with just a touch of cream and 25 sugars."

Larry grunts before he pours coffee from a gas tank.

Lucy: "*narrates* Well, toughened most of us. Emily is still here cherry self, somehow."

Emily: "Good morning, Apocalypseburg! *nearly gets run over* Oh! Almost ran me over.
*chuckling* Classic!"

Emily pulls out her headphones and her phone before she hits a button as music plays in her headphones.

Emily: "Good morning! Hello, cyborgs."

Song: I wake up in the morning

Apocalypse Citizen: "I say Sean Connery!"

Apocalypse Citizen #2: "Daniel Craig!"

Apocalypse Citizen: "I say Roger Moore!"

Apocalypse Citizen #2: "You're crazy!"

Apocalypse Citizen: "Pierce Brosnan!"

Apocalypse Citizen #2: "George Lazenby."

Apocalypse Citizen: "Who?"

As they tackle on each other and fighting, Emily builds a bridge and walks over the fight.

Song: Everything is awesome

Apocalypse Citizen #2: "Daniel Craig for life!"

Emily: "Hey! Surfer Dave!"

Chainsaw Dave: "It's Chainsaw Dave now! *uses the chainsaw to destroy the surf boards*"

Emily: "Morning, Scribble Cop!"

Bad Cop turns his face to Scribble Cop before he growls at Emily.

Emily: "*laughs* You have a nice day too!"

Song: We're living out a dream

Emily: "Morning, Sewer Babies!"

The Sewer Babies pop out of the hole crying with weapons in their hands.

Song: Awesome. Everything is awesome

She continues her journey before she hops onto a lift. She then sees Metal Beard and Benny before she crafts out "You're awesome!" out of pieces.

Emily: "This song never gets old!"

Metal Beard: "*screams as he's on fire* Me organs!"

Benny: "Oh, sorry!"

She gets off the lift as Sharon walks down the ramp with her cats.

Emily: "*gushes at the cats* Aww, look at their little apocalyptic clothes! Oh, good morning, Sherrie. Scarfield. Deathface, MetalScratch.