The Abduction

Lucy: "Oh, no!"

She takes out binoculars and looks at the spaceship through them.

Emily: "What? Can't think of anything to wish for? I always just wish for more wishes, 'cause you can never have enough."

Lucy: "Emily."

Emily: "What is it?"

Lucy looks back in the binoculars before it turns into a larger pair of binoculars.

Emily: "*Oh. *laughs* That's cool. What are you looking at anyway?"

Lucy: "Something new. *barges into the kitty room* Unikitty!"

Unikitty yowls as she is startled from the sound.

Lucy: "Recon mission."

Unikitty: "Accessing inner rage!"

She turns into a large angry cat.

Lucy: "*hops on Unikitty* Let's move out!"

Unikitty roars before she runs on all fours towards the destroyed city.

Emily: "Hey!"

She appears beside them on a vehicle of her own.

Spaceship: "*automated voice* Scan. Scan."

Upbeat music is playing from the spaceship as the trio sneak around from the ruined building.

Spaceship: "Beep, bop, boop. Scan. Scan."

Emily: "*whispering* Sneak, sneak, sneak."

The upbeat music continues as the ship continues to scan on more buildings.

Lucy: "We've never seen anything like this."

Unikitty: "They're evolving."

Lucy: "What is it up to?"

Emily: "I don't know, but that beat is pretty fresh. *beatboxing*"

The spaceship starts beeping before it detects the three in the distance, making them notice that the ship is looking at them.

Emily: "Uh-oh. Sorry!"

Lucy: "*grunts* Take it down!"

She quickly builds a small dart canon and Unikitty inhales sharply before she blows into the small canon. It fires a spear, but the spaceship immediately burns it with its laser. They all gasp at that before the ship fires a heart that sticks into the wall.

Lucy: "Oh!"

Emily: "Huh?"

Duplo Heart: "Hello! *ringing*"

Lucy: "Run!"

The heart explodes as the trio run from the spaceship. It starts attacking them and destroys Emily's vehicle. Emily quickly saves her plant and starts running before Lucy gathers some pieces off the floor while they are being chased.

Lucy: "Super-aggro turbo engines!"

Emily: "Super-safe tail light and blinker."

Lucy: "Heat-seeking missiles!"

Emily: "Windshield wipers!"

Lucy: "Spiky blaster cannon!"

Emily: "Snazzy racing stripes."

Lucy: "Let's go!"

They built a monster apocalypse truck as its tires screeching before Lucy quickly hops in the car next to Emily.