Not Evil

The scene then cuts to Mayhem and the captured Lego characters as they are flying through space.

Benny: "Spaceship. Spaceship. Spaceship. Spaceship. Spaceship. Spaceship."

Lucy: "*grunts* So, this fits five, you say?"

Benny: "Oh, look at all these spaceship buttons.
What does this one do? Oh, what does this one?
What about this one?"

He presses buttons before presses one in front of Mayhem. The camera cuts outside to show the spaceship dropping as the engine powers down.
Everyone screams as they fall down before Benny presses the same button again, activating the power back on.

Benny: "That would be the power switch."

Unikitty: "Ooh, what is that?"

General Mayhem: "Behold, The Systar System."

The camera shows various planets in one row.

Unikitty, Metal Beard, Benny, Batman: "Whoa!"

Lucy: "No 'whoas!' Do not give her the satisfaction of whoa-ing this!"

Unikitty, Metal Beard, Benny, Batman: "Ooh!"

Lucy: "That's even worse!"

Unikitty, Metal Beard, Benny, Batman: "Ah!"

Lucy: "Stop it!"

They flew across the planets before they approached a hole surrounded by fabrics of water. The water fabric part open to reveal a floating castle in the distance.

Lucy: "Wait, that's Batman's job!"

Metal Beard: "Your feet be in me face!"

They started arguing as they are mostly getting shoved into each other.

General Mayhem: "Please be quiet. I'm trying to make a majestic landing."

They arrive at the castle entrance before the Star Duplos arrive to greet them.

Star Duplos: Welcome to the Systar System

General Mayhem: "Nailed it."

She locks the spaceship like a car before the others were carried in a force field of sorts.

General Mayhem: "The queen awaits."

Star Duplos: To the Systar System

Lucy: "Uh, am I the only one creeped out by this?"

Batman: "Uh... No."

They enter a courtroom before the force field was gone and the others handed harshly on the ground.

Lucy: "What?"

Some different types of Lego stood on each pedestal before an ice cream cone person descended from above.

Lucy: "*gasps* Ice cream cone!"

Ice Cream Cone: "Presenting Her Majesty Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, Empress of the Systar System."

Triumphant music starts playing as a large podium rises up slowly to reveal a princess sitting on a colorful horse.

Queen Watever Wa'nabi: "Susan, would you get our guests something refreshing to drink?"

Susan: "Yes, Your Majesty."

The Princess named Susan hops off the horse and tosses the crown to the real queen's head. Susan runs towards the open door while panting.