Racer

KHUSHI

THE NEXT MORNING

We woke up late today. We did our lunch and Ruhan decided to take us to the racecourse 3 hours away from his property.

"I never took you as a racer," I remarked, genuinely surprised by his choice of destination as we hit the road and he drove.

Ruhan chuckled, his hands steady on the wheel as he navigated the highway. "Well, there's a lot you don't know about me yet," he replied, his tone teasing yet tinged with a hint of mystery.

"But still"

Ruhan chuckled, glancing over at me with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "I can't believe you didn't stalk me enough after I met you. Every other girl who falls for me knows me better than you," he teased, his words playful but tinged with truth.

I felt a pang of guilt wash over me at his playful jab. He was right—I hadn't taken the time to delve deeper into his interests and passions, to truly understand the intricacies of who he was beyond our shared moments together.

"Hey, I was just joking," Ruhan assured me, his voice gentle as he reached over to rub his hand on my thigh.

"I know, but it's just..." I started to respond, but before I could finish, he stopped the car and turned towards me, his expression serious.

"Look, if you keep blaming yourself for nothing, then I'm not going to talk to you," he said firmly, his eyes searching mine for understanding.

"Sorry, I won't but please don't stop talking to me", I pouted.

He forgave me and we continued our journey. Ruhan had his sports car delivered here to drive on the racecourse.

As we reached there, he showed me around. He told me about the events that take place here and how he had been here so many times before.

"Now, give me a show," I told him, a playful glint in my eyes.

Ruhan grinned at my request, a spark of excitement igniting in his gaze. He started walking towards his car. Oh god this man looked so hot, my husband was so hot. He was wearing black added jeans, with a black shirt underneath, and a black oversized racer jacket with a pearl necklace and the sun ring around his necklace. His car was all black accented by hints of silver finishings and details.

He climbed into his sports car, the engine roaring to life with a powerful growl. As Ruhan settled into his sports car, I stood just outside, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation. The familiar growl of the engine filled the air, stirring something primal within me.

With a grin, Ruhan glanced at me, his eyes alight with excitement. "Ready for this?" he called out, his voice carrying over the rumble of the engine.

I nodded eagerly, my heart pounding in my chest. "Absolutely," I replied, unable to contain my excitement.

With a flick of his wrist, Ruhan shifted the car into gear, the transmission responding with a satisfying click. The engine roared to life, sending vibrations through the air and setting my pulse racing.

As the car pulled onto the track, I watched in awe as Ruhan expertly navigated the twists and turns, his movements fluid and precise. With each passing moment, the thrill of the experience washed over me, filling me with a sense of exhilaration, unlike anything I had ever felt before.

Even though I was standing outside the car, I could feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins, sending electricity to my body and giving goosebumps. I always loved sports cars and speed for I got the chance to learn to drive well. But watching drive like this felt like I was living my dream. I was scared but what's fun in doing safe things right?