fear

RUHAN

I and Rohan kept fighting the guards. My body was done but I can't give up just yet. I need to find my wife. Thinking this I gave a final punch to the last guy and. I helped Rohan and then we ran towards the room where she was kept. Rohan was guiding us.

We suddenly stopped upon encountering Riya, Ahaan, and Khushi in the hallway. My wife was blindfolded and had headphones on her but my gaze moved towards the gun Ahaan was holding in his hand pointed at Riya.

What was happening? Before I started moving towards them I heard a shot. Due to Ahaan's body blocking my view, I couldn't see clearly what happened.

Hy heart started beating faster. Did he shoot Khushi?

My trembling legs move towards them praying that he didn't.

As I stopped behind Ahaan, he turned towards me. My wife was unconsciously resting on him. I tilted my head to find Riya lying on the floor.

He shot her in her head. My heart stopped beating. How could he just murder her?

" Don't think about that just take her", he said in a cold stern voice.

" How... How could you... you do thi-this?", Rohan said weakly behind me with tears in his eyes while gasping for air. He was having a panic attack. I started patting his back gently telling him to look at me.

" Just go Ruhan!", Ahaan's voice brought my attention back to Khushi.

" You need to take her to the hospital! COME ON!", Ahaan yelled again.

I took her in my arms and carried her towards the car. Ahaan held onto Rohan and followed us.

" He will come with me", Ahaan declared.

I gave him a death scare.

" It's okay bhai... I'll go", Rohan assured me.

They sat in Ahaan's car and I guess I had no reason to protest. Maybe Ahaan really loved Rohan.

Even though he tried to scare us he didnt hurt us. at all!! I could see how badly he wanted to talk to Rohan so I let him go.

I quickly drove to the hospital after texting the hospital name to my parents.

I had seen violence before, though I was not okay but I had seen it before so I was not as scared as Rohan. My heart was beating faster knowing that Riya was dead. Even though she was a psychopath, I can't deny that there was a time when she was everything to me.

But Khushi can never know about Riya's murder. NEVER!!!

" Doctor please check her. She fainted... she.. she had been through something disturbing. Also, she might be pregnant", I talked to the doctor in code language as he was our family doctor and he knew what I meant by that.

As they took her to the private room, Rohan and Ahaan came. Rohan looked more calm than before. Maybe they talked.

" Now talk", I grabbed his collar as he approached me and yelled at him.

" Sid is injured too. My man is bringing him here. Can you please inform his wife"

My heart skipped a beat when Ahaan said this. I completely forgot that he was there too.

Before I could ask something Ahaan said, " His leg is injured badly other than that he is fine", he assured.

I quickly called Suhani and told her everything. She started crying and told me that she would be here soon. I really felt so bad for her. Somewhere I knew she might blame Khushi for everything because she had done this before. I did not want anyone to blame her.