why did you leave me?

RUHAN

I went to Sid's house but it was empty which was very unusual. Neither Suhani nor little Khushi was there. I tried to call Sid again but it kept showing out of coverage.

It was almost 10 pm now.

I decided to call Suhani.

" Hi Suhani... I am sorry to disturb you at this time but I am trying to reach Sid and Khushi and they both are not answering. My guard saw them talking in the parking basement at Khushi's office but after that...", I explained everything with panic.

I was worried sick for Khushi. She was unaware about her condition and Riya... that psychopath could do anything to hurt her to get on my nerves. I need to be quick.

I waited for a few seconds for Suhani to answer but no voice came.

" Hello Suhani are you there?", I asked.

" Ru-Ruhan I am sorry but... I should've told you this before but... I was scared..", she started crying. She sounded scared.

" Hey hey hey... calm down.. what happened?"

My heart sank as she told me how my best friend whom I have known for so many years and love more than myself had turned into an obsessive psychopath and thought that I was not right for Khushi. She told me how he has been threatening her to take away little Khushi from her.

I remained like that for a few minutes, trying to take everything in. He must have been planning with Riya to take her away from me. What the fuck!!! Why everyone wants to hurt my wife????!!!!

I kept banging the bonnet of the car cursing Sid and Riya. How come the care about or used to care about is now after my wife!!!

My phone buzzed.

" Mom, what happened? Did she come home?", I asked quickly as I picked up the phone.

" No she didn't but... but Rohan left the home in a hurry and I am sure he said Bhabhi in conversation with Rohan which made him hurry out of the house. Please do something", she told me everything with a scared tone.

What was happening? Why would Sid and Riya call Rohan instead of me if they had Khushi?

Oh, wait!! I do have GPS installed in my all cars so that I can track them. Driver se to pick up and drop Khushi that's why there was no way to find her.

I quickly tracked the location. My jaw dropped as I recognized the location as one of Sid friend's property. I have been there quite a few times so I knew that place very well.

Without wasting anytime I sat in the car and drove there as fast as I could. I also informed my men to reach the location as fast as they could.

As I reached there I saw multiple gaurds around the place. As I looked around I saw Rohan's car.

From one balcony I saw Rohan was tied to a chair and Ahaan had a gun on his head. He looked passed. What the fuck Ahaan was doing here? What did Rohan do to him?

I had no time to waste. As I knew my way inside, I managed to get inside the mansion. Thank god I had my gun with him.

After hiding from many guards, I finally made my way into the room where Rohan was in. The room was very dimly lighted. One Rohan and Ahaan were in the room.

I carefully walked inside making my way behind Ahaan. Rohan saw me but didn't react trying to keep Ahaan's focus on him.

" Why the fuck did you leave me?", Ahaan screamed pushing a gun on Rohan's head.

" Drop the gun or you die", I said in a cold tone as I loaded the gun and pointed it at his back head.

"Mr Roy you really think I am that easy to be killed?", he chuckled and turned around with a devilish smile forming on his face.