𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Staggering over to the large four-post bed, Draco hovers over Ron to catch his breath "At least now we don't have to sneak around" he teases feeling his heart racing in his chest. Smirking Ron nods pulling him down with a hold on the side of his neck "And I've got practice in too" he says with a grin as they resume their passionate kissing.Feeling Ron's hand vigorously unbutton his shirt, Draco stands straight as he finishes getting it off, tossing it to the side. Gazing up at him, seeing his more mature figure, one which was a huge change to the figure he saw when they were only teenagers. "Blimey Draco... look how defined you've gotten" Ron says with slight disbelief as he reaches out running his hands over his chest. Smirking as he leans down, Draco gazes down at him with a sultry stare "What can I say, I like to take care of myself" he says with a cheeky grin leaning down to kiss Ron's neck. Unable to suppress a grin, Ron wraps his arms around Draco's neck loosely. "Yeah well... having two kids and their little snacks around, can really make you gain some pounds.." he chuckles a bit referring to his own body and how rotund he's become. Chuckling, Draco nods as he pulls away for a brief moment "Yeah.. enough about that. Take off your pants" he says with a deepened tone making Ron blush.

As Draco's voice deepens, Ron feels a rush of excitement course through him. With a shy grin and a quick nod, he begins to comply, his hands moving to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. Doing the same, Draco feels his blood pumping, a feeling he hadn't felt since they were young and doing such a thing for the first time. The air in the room becomes charged with anticipation as clothing is shed, revealing more of their heated desire for each other that has been long forgotten in their earlier years. Pulling Draco in by his face for a passionate kiss, their breathing becomes heavier and hot as their hands roam about wherever they please. Bringing his hands back up from caressing his skin, Draco braces himself against the mattress as he begins to grind against him, letting out a deep groan feeling Ron gripping his shoulders with each movement. "I needed this... ah.." Ron lets out trying to keep his breathing steady knowing they're just getting started for tonight. 

Moments later, Draco finds himself sitting on the edge of the bed, groaning as Ron goes down on him. Feeling his grip on his legs he can't help but hold his head "Merlin that feels amazing... ah.." he lets out, hanging his head back as he groans and moans softly. Finding his sounds and pleasure quite gratifying, Ron can't help but smirk as he takes him deep into his mouth and throat, enjoying every minute of this. Pulling away to catch his breath, Ron feels his heart thumping heavily in his chest as he looks up at Draco revel in the sensation, even if they're taking a break. "It feels good to see you like this again... under my touch.." Ron admits as he rests the side of his face against Draco's inner thigh, gazing up at him with lust and some bit of love. Looking down at him, feeling his cheeks and hit body red hot, Draco smiles petting back some of his hair. "It feels good to be with you again... it's.. reminding me of how much happiness you brought me back then" he says softly seeing Ron close his eyes with a smile of his own, enjoying the sensation of his fingertip combing through his messy red hair. 

Opening his eyes again, Ron traces lazy circles on Draco's other leg, finding his moment of calm rather nice compared to the intensity of what they've been doing prior. Standing up Ron smirks picking him up and lying him down with his legs on either side of his waist. "Do you remember what we did our first time before we got interrupted?" he asks with a cheeky grin seeing Draco's puzzled but giddy face. Nodding he wraps his arms around Ron's neck "Yeah, I do.. we were just like this... but now maybe we won't get interrupted" he says seeing Ron give a small nod. "Well then.. let's continue that night like we intended" he says before pushing in slowly, watching Draco's eyes roll back into his head as he lets out a deep groan.

After an intense and quite erotic session, Ron gets off of Draco feeling sweaty and hot. "I felt like I was seventeen again... guess you bring that out of me" he says with a cheeky wink as Draco manages to sit up from being pressed against the bed. Brushing back hi long hair he nods with a half lidded gaze "I brought a lot of things out of you in the past. Remember how shy and awkward we were? I was so stubborn" he teases as he stands up with weakened legs. Catching him, Ron smiles supporting his waist "Yeah I do, but it was all worth it to finally kiss you for the first time in the Astronomy Tower" he says softly giving Draco a quick peck on the lips. "Why don't we clean up a bit and hit the hay"nodding Draco smiles. Putting an arm over Ron's shoulders he lets out a soft sigh "Anything if it means I get to fall asleep beside you tonight"

To Be Continued...