#19.3 Na tum Jano Na hum (III)

Samrat focuses on enjoying his day out with the others. Farhan is glad about it. At the end of a long but fun day, the two guys return to their shared apartment, after which Farhan breaks his silence.

"Tumhare aur Tanvi ke bich chhupi kab tak chalegi?"

Samrat acknowledges Farhan with a simple nod and proceeds to change out of his clothes into some comfy pyjamas. Farhan does the same. After a moment, he speaks again.

 After a moment, he speaks again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Batao na, Samrat. Aur aaj subah tumne usko jhooth kyun bola? Mujhe achcha nahi laga tha, to take the credit for things I didn't even do. And mujhe waise bhi guilty lag raha that I couldn't cheer her up as I was really busy with my job... What kind of friend was I?"

"Farhan..." Samrat clears his throat and the two of them, now fully dressed, sit on their respective beds facing each other.

"It's okay, Farhan, you're already doing so much for her. Aur Tanvi bhi itni weak nahi woh khud ko sambhal na sake. And she was upset because of me, toh mujhe kuch karna pada na? I'm glad it worked out. Thanks for keeping quiet back there and letting her think it was you, yaar."

Farhan huffs and looks away

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Farhan huffs and looks away.

"Raha sawal mere aur uske bich ki chupti ka... I'm looking for a chance. Ab bas mujhe usey kisi bhi tarah usey samjhana hoga, Farhan. I have to convince her to move on. She has to find some nice guy who can love her back-"

"Wow! As if that's easy, Sam! Why do you care so much about her, huh? Don't tell me this is just friendship kyunki mujhe kuch alag hi feeling aa rahi hai... Asking her to move on, truly, tum yahi chahte ho tum dono ke liye?"

Samrat falls quiet. For a long moment, neither of them speaks. Farhan, unable to bear the silence, opens his mouth. Samrat holds his hand out to quiet him, and mutters irritably,

"Farhan, please! Please don't ask me why. Please aur sawal mat karo. Na pucho mere dil mein kya hai! Because kuch nahin hai-"

"Maine abhi sawal pucha hi nahi hai, Sam..."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Heal Me With Your Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें