Best Summer of My Life.

Another day working at the stables had come around. Nathan would come with me as he would clean the stables while I would teach the younger kids how to ride. Yes I did get a degree for teaching in six weeks. I was so proud and so was Nathan. I was officially a teacher for it. When classes were done, myself and Nathan would help the kids untack the hroses and walk them out to the paddocks. They need to help out and taking the horses out was their first job. 

Me and Nathan jumped on to the horses. Yes we got another, his name was Sykes, he used to be at the stables but he was a pain in the neck so he couldn't be used for lessons but only I could ride him until he met Nathan. They bonded like glue just like me and Bex so now he comes home with us and the spare stable is used up by him. He is a big horse with mostly white fur but with patches of brown.  He is a very good looking horse. We galloped off into the sunrise from the trees and by daylight we had arrived at the stables. 

Kim greeted us as we jumped down and got them settled down. Sykes went in now with Bex and Billie-Jo. It was lovely to see them all so happy. 

Kim-"Morning you too, still loved up."

Nath-"Oh yeah Kim."

Kim-"Good to hear it. Nathan, Jay is coming today to help you with the stable chores, I have one on sick today."

Nath-"That's fine. How are you both going anyway?"

Kim-"It's going really well. Thank you for introducing us Aj."

Aj-"It's fine, it's nice to see you happy, What do I need to do?"

Kim-"You have a class today. It's only three so you will manage fine on your own."

Aj-"Okay."

Kim"Right let's get to work."

Nath-"Give me the troublesome twosome and I will sort them out. You get ready for your lesson."

Aj-"Are you sure?"

Nath"Yes, now go"

I gave Nath a kiss on the cheek and walked up to see which horses I would have to be with today. It was the three stubbon ponies. They always cause trouble. We call them Doppy, Sleepy and Grumpy from snow white and te severn dwarfs. They suited those names. I went down to the field and checked they were there, they wern't so I checked the stable and they had vanished. Nathan was walking up so I hoped he had seen them.

Aj-"Nath, have you seen, Doppy, Sleepy and Grumpy?"

Nath-"Yep, they are running rings round Jay. He is trying to bring them in. I offered to help but he was determind to do it on his own."

Aj-"I need to see this"

I walked down to the field to see three ponies against Jay. It was funny to watch. I leaned up against the gate post and started to laugh. The ponies stood to attention when they saw me and Jay put on their harnis.

Jay-"How do you do that?"

Aj-"You have to show authority."

Jay-"Oh right."

I left Jay looking at me confused as I walked all three ponies up to meet their riders. They all got geered up and I opend the gate to the school and they started warming up.

The lession was now under way. 

"JJ keep your back straight"

Trying to teach the triplets was a nightmare but they all stook to their pony so it was easy to tell them apart. 

Once the lesson ended and the triplets were picked up I had time to check my mail. Their was one inperticular, it was from school.

I sat down and opened up the letter. It was my exam results. I read over each subject and the grade. I got top grade in every subject and even in science. Wow, I owed Nathan big time. I walked out and Saw Nathan cleaning out one of the stables. I put my hands around his eyes and then removed them. I handed him the letter and his eyes glanced over to me.

Nath-"You did it."

Aj-"Yes I did and it's thanks to you Nathan. You have done a lot for me. I love you."

Nath-"I love you too."

We had a tender kiss as I helped him with the stable chores. They tended to be quicker if I did them wit him. With three doing them it didn't take long. 

Once we got home after the long day at the stable we just relaxed and spent time together, safe and happy. Just how my mum wanted it to be. Me and Nathan often spent time looking at the sunset just how me and my mum did but what was special was that I still felt my mum was with me. She always will be. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone, 

Well that is my forth book completed, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will let you know when the next book is uploaded so watch this space. 

Thank you

Love you all 

Anna-May X